Jaunty January 2020 Vuitton Purchases

My Pre-ordered NF MM League of Legends LE arrived today! Much earlier than they had said so that is wonderful! I’m not necessarily a league of legends follower at all, but I did like the idea of having the black leather trim and I do like black and gold white and silver as accent colors and those will all go very well with the colors of my wardrobe. Still deciding if this is a keeper or not. thoughts?

Attachments

• 5E2C58E2-267C-49BD-8552-D075A4E5C657.jpeg
    5E2C58E2-267C-49BD-8552-D075A4E5C657.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 857
  • 338EC101-D8A8-4705-927B-77011D5E3869.jpeg
    338EC101-D8A8-4705-927B-77011D5E3869.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 860
  • A1A9FB78-BFD2-441D-A244-15DEE959FE89.jpeg
    A1A9FB78-BFD2-441D-A244-15DEE959FE89.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 876
  • FD39F2DE-4A17-4894-AAEB-F917C7F72596.jpeg
    FD39F2DE-4A17-4894-AAEB-F917C7F72596.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 869
  • 0812C39E-20A9-4876-9FA0-A2CF5E205EEE.jpeg
    0812C39E-20A9-4876-9FA0-A2CF5E205EEE.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 868
My Pre-ordered NF MM League of Legends LE arrived today! Much earlier than they had said so that is wonderful! I’m not necessarily a league of legends follower at all, but I did like the idea of having the black leather trim and I do like black and gold white and silver as accent colors and those will all go very well with the colors of my wardrobe. Still deciding if this is a keeper or not. thoughts?

D12DB4DB-035C-4B69-A77D-521781419610.jpeg 2A642706-2E3A-4EFE-9A13-C4F101C9DB50.jpeg 64FF6101-6A6C-4655-B8D1-3EB28BD6634C.jpeg 837D4BAF-BFF9-4597-A88F-099AF7E8B02E.jpeg F5281A09-8121-48E3-BFEB-625C79F94BE8.jpeg

I like it and think you should keep it but you will be carrying it and have to like it..

Dear fellow PF friends, could somebody please permanently block me from LV, FP, YC & Co. websites? Thank you in advance! :lol:;)
Gorgeous! You are asking the wrong people to block you! My husband says blocking me from tpf would be a better option than from a store as I see so many gorgeous things here and face it, we all enable around here, of course! I just smiled when he said that - because of course it’s true:P
Enjoy your red beauties!!

Better late than never...Rose De Vent/kaki, Christmas gift from hubby.
what a beautiful bag! Lovely gift too :heart:

And, I View attachment 4651318 thought I was too old for this but I actually use it frequently...Empreinte bumbag and best card holder I’ve ever used.
You are never to old to wear and use what you love!! Love both, and I’m always up for a pop of color.

She’s a beauty!! Sounds like you e been waiting many months. Nothing like actually receiving.

The black leather is wonderful isn’t it? You also get that option on world tour pieces, you can choose black leather and a red interior. Did you love it the second you saw it? I can tell from your pic there are gold and silver accents, if it suits you why not?! The NF truly is my workhorse bag esp in rain and I love how light it is (of course until you fully load it:P).

overall the most important thing is how you feel about it - let us know what you decide!!

what a beautiful bag! Lovely gift too :heart:

You are never to old to wear and use what you love!! Love both, and I’m always up for a pop of color.

She’s a beauty!! Sounds like you e been waiting many months. Nothing like actually receiving.
Thank you!
first I wasn‘t really impressed. and when I found out I really wanted it - of course it was sold out! then I had to search for it 3 other months and another month to get it, as the seller was on vacation :smile:) what a odysee.... lol

Reactions: DrTr and Starbux32
Didn't realize they fit cards! Do you think they will fit an AirPods case?
The key pouch will fit AirPods but over time, the case will stretch the canvas and accelerate wear. As @DrTr mentioned, I also do not overstuff my key pouch or any items. I don’t like the bulge look. I have three key pouches and prefer them over any LV wallet. Because of this preference, I will never buy another full size wallet.

Thank you!! I am so happy with it. :smile:

I was resistant to getting it at first since I already have a small collection of pouches, but I really like the Damier Graphite pattern (vs monogram or DE/DA), and after taking a look at the pouch in store, I was SO impressed with the hardware - it's so much more secure and sturdy than a "typical" carabiner-style hook/ring since it has the locking closure, but doesn't lose the flexibility of the these types of hooks. That especially, added to what I read from several folks in this forum who described their usage, and I decided that I, too, can appreciate a versatile key pouch!

It is deceptively spacious. My car key+fob is on the large side so the pouch shows that something is obviously inside, but I was delighted to find that I could stuff my entire keychain in and still easily zip it up.

View attachment 4651060

I was curious about a key ring that you stacked a few of keys. Can you show some pictures and detail of a key ring please?