Hayden-Harnett Fall Preview?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
PLEASE, if anybody gets the e-mail or learns any other way about the HH Fall Preview that's supposed to start tomorrow, please post here. I am dying with impatience. Will there be a web link? Something in the e-mail? We all know how irregular HH's e-mail seems to be, so first one who gets it - I will ... I'll ... why, I'll think such happy thoughts on your behalf you'll have nothing but good luck for the next six months, how's that?

;)

nothing yet on myspace, nor the HH forum. you know i'll be here in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail if i come across it!

though i do wonder how hard & fast the July 15 date was ... Ben said "we'll probably be launching for pre-orders on 7/15." i wonder if they will actually stick to that or if it was a guess-timate. or did you get another confirmation of 7/15 somewhere else?

... Ben said "we'll probably be launching for pre-orders on 7/15." i wonder if they will actually stick to that or if it was a guess-timate. or did you get another confirmation of 7/15 somewhere else?

Nope, same thing. In my excitement, I neglected to retain the 'probably' part of that sentence.

Still.

ONE shake of the lamb's tail, and it's a deal. :wlae:

Given how busy HH has been lately with all the sales, I wouldn't be too surprised if they don't have everything up by tomorrow (but I hope I'm wrong). I hope they at least give us a preview of something. If I hear or see anything, this is the first place I'll come.

There are two that anthropologie.com are selling that I hadn't seen previously on the HH site - whether or not those are part of the fall collection, I'm not sure

http://search.anthropologie.com/?q=hayden&x=0&y=0

There are two that anthropologie.com are selling that I hadn't seen previously on the HH site - whether or not those are part of the fall collection, I'm not sure

http://search.anthropologie.com/?q=hayden&x=0&y=0

The "nouveau" looks like the Mosaique, but in another color scheme. And i think i recall Ben saying that the coyote rucksack was something created just for Anthro. i saw it through a store window the other day actually in the Boston store.

ohhh, i am in dire need of a clutch. and i'm going to march myself to CVS to do some checkout magazine perusing! india - i hate to see you drop 3$ on something featuring a Duff sister ;)

:roflmfao: No Kidding!!

I'm eagerly awaiting their Fall line up as well. I got my Gaza Luxe satchel in bittersweet yesterday. I :heart: it! Unfortunately, the Havana Hobo in Chalk that I also received is probably going back as the Chalk color is a bit too gray for me. Gorgeous leather, beautifully made. I just can't use it for what I intended.

I got my Gaza Luxe satchel in bittersweet yesterday. I :heart: it! Unfortunately, the Havana Hobo in Chalk that I also received is probably going back as the Chalk color is a bit too gray for me. Gorgeous leather, beautifully made. I just can't use it for what I intended.

congrats on your Gaza!!! it's a fabulous bag and i love the tough girl rocker vibe to it. I had that exact bag, but returned it to HH when i saw the big bang sale, thinking i could get it in Prune (my 1st choice color), but i never managed to be there at the right time for the prune. and now i am without any Gaza - isn't there some fable or saying about what i just did? purse in the hand is worth two in the bush? ;)

^ i saw that too! great bag, sketchy looking seller. there is another seller called "funtabif" out of Illinois who just sold 2 prune gazas with Best Offer, one right after another. the first listing said "i only have one." heh. i am pretty sure this oreo_waso seller used to be funtabif since their photos are identical, as are the weird shipping charge (21 cents).