Middle-aged Women and combat boots........

Dec 19, 2012
DD383658-ABB7-485B-8C61-2717D395E979.jpeg

Hi ladies....I am almost 50 (but look young for my age) and am really wanting a pair of Chanel combat boots. What are your thoughts on middle aged women wearing them? I don’t want to look like I am trying too hard to be young or fit in. I’m so torn on feeling like I’m too old for these....HELP!!

(Pic borrowed from the internet)

Get them, wear them, enjoy them. I think they can be ageless. It's all in your attitude and how you style them :smile:
(I'm a huge fan of combat boots too )

Editing to add - I used to ask myself all the time "Is this age appropriate". I finally realized that the real question is this - "Is this ME appropriate". Does whatever "it" is fit my personal style and does it make me feel like "me".

Last edited:
View attachment 4638299

Hi ladies....I am almost 50 (but look young for my age) and am really wanting a pair of Chanel combat boots. What are your thoughts on middle aged women wearing them? I don’t want to look like I am trying too hard to be young or fit in. I’m so torn on feeling like I’m too old for these....HELP!!

(Pic borrowed from the internet)
Ageless!!! They are just leather boots, not some crazy young trend, they are classic combats!!! ROCK THEM WITH NO WORRIES

I have a pair of combat boots from Cartujano (a Spanish brand, they retailed at $800). They're gorgeous and actually elegant in the way they're cut. I love wearing them tucked into certain leggings/skinny jeans to show off the whole boot when I attempt the "affluent hiker with a cappuccino" look.

Reactions: Mustwork4bags