Constance To Go

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Constance To Go is due to arrive for SS20 and here's a mod shot from H.com
h182978s-08-1-jpg.4616010

It will come in Epsom, Evercolor, Ostrich and shiny Gator. It's a few hundred more (350-450 range if I'm not mistaken) than the regular Constance wallet for the extra leather strap. Yes, strap looks rather short and has been debated here. :P It is non-adjustable.

That said, I don't think any has arrived in stores as yet but look forward to seeing reveals and reviews of it when it does! :biggrin:

I loved the idea and was disappointed when I saw it. I felt it was a lazy attempt at a WOC. It looked tooooo similar to the long wallet.

Aside from a strap, I wished there was some design aspects that make it more unique to regular wallet. Perhaps a wider base (like Chanel WOC) so that it can stand upright and even a back pocket slit (super useful for parking structure tickets! LOL).

Last edited:
I loved the idea and was disappointed when I saw it. I felt it was a lazy attempt at a WOC. It looked tooooo similar to the long wallet.

Aside from a strap, I wished there was some design aspects that make it more unique to regular wallet. Perhaps a wider base (like Chanel WOC) so that it can stand upright and even a back pocket slit (super useful for parking structure tickets! LOL).

No back pocket? My current Constance wallet has a back pocket, it would be a shame if they removed it.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Did you happen to note the price? :flowers:

:yw: to @Flowerlily for this. Price is £4100 per this image from a magazine.
Screenshot_20200113-165915_Firefox.jpg