The Saint Laurent Manhattan bag

I have the Manhattan in small and medium. Structured and sleek, and I like that it advertises itself by the design before the label. The medium is so roomy too!

I love how well the original design has been reinterpreted in the Baguette with the same sleek lines and understated hardware.

I have the Manhattan in small and medium. Structured and sleek, and I like that it advertises itself by the design before the label. The medium is so roomy too!

I love how well the original design has been reinterpreted in the Baguette with the same sleek lines and understated hardware.
I love the sleek design too! I would love to own the Baguette.

I'm obsessed with the baguette bag and tried it on yesterday but can't decide between the black smooth leather with gold hardware or black croc with silver hardware.
Any opinions? Please. :smile:

I'm obsessed with the baguette bag and tried it on yesterday but can't decide between the black smooth leather with gold hardware or black croc with silver hardware.
Hard to say. Both are really nice. The croc is to die for but the smooth leather is no slouch either. It's up to you, lol. I love silver and black but the croc is not something I would wear every day.

Reactions: mixlv
Thank you OP for the pictures! It's nice to see how others have worn the bags. And they are making me really keen on the baguette...

Has anyone used the manhattan in any style ?What do you think?

In my opinion the black and gold one seems sleeker and more understated, if you're looking for something more edgy however the black croc and silver is a wonderful combination.

Reactions: rose80
I don’t know what to think about this bag, I should love the baguette style as I like shoulder bags, and I do but I find the hw a bit too reminiscent of the Kelly.
Anyway just to say, they are being already quite discounted, for those who are interested. Fashion eye has them at 20-40% discount, depending on the model.

Reactions: rose80