The Saint Laurent Manhattan bag

I LOVE the Manhattan tote in small size!
it’s very elegant and minimalist.Plus I love the box leather!
I’ve eyeing this tote for a looong time and finally got it this week!

Congrats! What color did you get? Could you share a picture? I have a Saint Laurent WOC in box leather and it's a very sturdy and underrated leather. No scratches at all after 3+ years.

Hello everyone! I just came to know about this bag as well as the model sac de jour and absolutely loved both of them! But there are so many choices of sizes and colours, I couldn’t decide which one I really like, so I left the store empty-handed now deciding which one to get
But perhaps Manhattan in a bigger size in brown or black would be the best for me

C4B4236C-893B-4815-AA9F-A7B2890E216C.jpeg

D6DF6F6F-2984-4F9A-9CFE-4EE544755239.jpeg

Hello! Which color do you think looks better with camel coat and with camel or beige suit? Black or brick&dark ebene Manhattan bag?

At first I was thinking of getting the Envelope dark natural medium bag, but I've read many people complaining about wear and tear (is it true?), also I would prefer to be able to carry the bag to the court as well (hm maybe I could carry the envelope bag sometimes as well), so now I'm thinking of getting a Manhattan bag and I'm wondering which one will look better with my clothes. I already have a black and a taupe bag for work.

Large-5792710SX0W1000_A.jpeg

Large-5792710SXPW6362_A.jpeg

Reactions: IntheOcean
Hello! Which color do you think looks better with camel coat and with camel or beige suit? Black or brick&dark ebene Manhattan bag?

At first I was thinking of getting the Envelope dark natural medium bag, but I've read many people complaining about wear and tear (is it true?), also I would prefer to be able to carry the bag to the court as well (hm maybe I could carry the envelope bag sometimes as well), so now I'm thinking of getting a Manhattan bag and I'm wondering which one will look better with my clothes. I already have a black and a taupe bag for work.

View attachment 5592726

View attachment 5592727
Since you already have a black bag, why not get the brick? I think the brick will look great with camels, brown tones, and beige!

anyone knows if the manhattan shopping bag is still available? just noticed on the site it's mostly the shoulder bag style, but there's only one colour in shopping bag style. I'm keen on the black one or a croc embossed one, but can't find it anywhere.

anyone knows if the manhattan shopping bag is still available? just noticed on the site it's mostly the shoulder bag style, but there's only one colour in shopping bag style. I'm keen on the black one or a croc embossed one, but can't find it anywhere.
I'll add to this question, does anyone know if the size of the shopper tote in which a MacBook can actually fit is still available for purchase (other than second hand)?

Also looking at the Manhattan as a laptop bag, but a bit confused as seems to be two versions of it? One with the flap and one without? I prefer the one without, but on the official website there's only one model like that (seems oversized...)