Hapi! Hapi! BeHapi! :D

Sharing my new Behapi double tour in deep blue/rose azalee. Does everyone just buckle on the same hole? I usually do the middle and there's already a crease in the leather, which shows if I decide to buckle on the other holes.

View attachment 4554334 View attachment 4554335
Lovely! I've been considering this exact combo because I love both the rose azalee and the deep blue! Looks very nice on you :smile:

Can anyone tell me the actual length of the T1 and T2 sizes of the Behapi Double Tour? My wrist is 14.5 cm which is exactly in the middle of the two and I’m not sure how that will look in terms of which holes I’ll need to buckle. (Buying online and can’t try on, sadly!).

Can anyone tell me the actual length of the T1 and T2 sizes of the Behapi Double Tour? My wrist is 14.5 cm which is exactly in the middle of the two and I’m not sure how that will look in terms of which holes I’ll need to buckle. (Buying online and can’t try on, sadly!).

My wrist is also just about this circumference and I take a T2 comfortably and wear it on the middle or smallest hole depending on the weather and what other bracelets I am wearing. I think my wrist measures 5.75" which is 14.6cm. I think you could go either way. You just might have to wear the T1 on the first hole but the T2 means you could stack.

Reactions: Diamondbirdie
My wrist is also just about this circumference and I take a T2 comfortably and wear it on the middle or smallest hole depending on the weather and what other bracelets I am wearing. I think my wrist measures 5.75" which is 14.6cm. I think you could go either way. You just might have to wear the T1 on the first hole but the T2 means you could stack.
Thank you so much for the advice @bunnycat! Sounds like the T2 will be the best size for me.

Reactions: bunnycat