REVEAL. I’m sure you’re over it.

So funny! I'm not over it!

I also was just able to order the reverse. In a fluke it was available on line when I checked. I guess they are becoming more available overall.... hopefully won't see it coming and going.

I also hope I get a good quality bag! Did you inspect yours? its up to snuff?

So funny! I'm not over it!

I also was just able to order the reverse. In a fluke it was available on line when I checked. I guess they are becoming more available overall.... hopefully won't see it coming and going.

I also hope I get a good quality bag! Did you inspect yours? its up to snuff?

Yes! I sure did! The alignment and glazing look great to me. The only thing that I noticed though is that the canvas looks/feels different to me. It’s matte, not “shiny” like all my other canvas bags. I remember someone mentioning that in another post. Other than that, it’s perfect to me!

Finally got my unicorn bag. I’m sure some people are over this bag. I was lucky enough to snag one and ordered it on Thanksgiving day! PM reverse with her sister PM noir. I’ve had the noir since January. Now debating if I should complete the trio and get the monogram.View attachment 4606148View attachment 4606149
I have the same combo!!! im obsessed. :heart: the mono is a classic. so why not!

If you love it and can afford it, buy another! I don't carry them anymore but have all three canvas Neverfulls - I don't think it's uncommon to buy multiples of bags that work for us.

I purchased the monogram PM twice and both arrived defective. I gave-up at that point and got the Marignan instead, which is somewhat similar in size and style (flap bag), but it's a bit more "polished". I'm glad things played-out as they did as I love the Marignan and especially like that it's not seen everywhere.