REVEAL. I’m sure you’re over it.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally got my unicorn bag. I’m sure some people are over this bag. I was lucky enough to snag one and ordered it on Thanksgiving day! PM reverse with her sister PM noir. I’ve had the noir since January. Now debating if I should complete the trio and get the monogram. D105A898-6AE4-4725-B7C7-D58377C96575.jpeg 1E24E40E-F526-4AF9-A653-B105962A6EA5.jpeg

clonline, LVonly28, Meesh202 and 23 others like this.
  2. As long as you love it. :heart:

3. Monogram PM is available right now :smile:

4. Thanks for the heads up. I think I should slow my roll. This will be my last LV purchase for awhile. After a 7 year dry spell from LV, I’ve bought 4 items from LV in less than a year!

missconvy likes this.
  5. It's a lovely bag. If I weren't over mono right now, I'd get another one. Mine is emp noir.

TangerineKandy likes this.
  6. I have the same two. It is such a great bag- congrats!

7. They're lovely. Never over seeing pics of LV:P

8. Great purchase especially in reverse! Enjoy

9. Enjoy your new bag! Happy you found your unicorn :smile:

10. Such a beauty! Enjoy.

11. So funny! I'm not over it!

I also was just able to order the reverse. In a fluke it was available on line when I checked. I guess they are becoming more available overall.... hopefully won't see it coming and going.

I also hope I get a good quality bag! Did you inspect yours? its up to snuff?

12. Yes! I sure did! The alignment and glazing look great to me. The only thing that I noticed though is that the canvas looks/feels different to me. It’s matte, not “shiny” like all my other canvas bags. I remember someone mentioning that in another post. Other than that, it’s perfect to me!

13. I’m not tired of seeing the Pochette Metis! :heart:

14. I have the same combo!!! im obsessed. :heart: the mono is a classic. so why not!

15. If you love it and can afford it, buy another! I don't carry them anymore but have all three canvas Neverfulls - I don't think it's uncommon to buy multiples of bags that work for us.

I purchased the monogram PM twice and both arrived defective. I gave-up at that point and got the Marignan instead, which is somewhat similar in size and style (flap bag), but it's a bit more "polished". I'm glad things played-out as they did as I love the Marignan and especially like that it's not seen everywhere.