Please help with my new purchase :(

Malieash.N

Oct 27, 2019
Hi ladies, I unboxed my Chanel bag today and I am not sure whether I should return it. As you see from pics, there are creases on the front, I’m not sure if the leather meant to be like that or not? It’s my first Chanel so I got no idea about the leather but the one that I tried on at the boutique got no creases at the front like this. Please help me decide....

Attachments

• D60B60AA-34DD-4E26-B09A-F53C759E0BCD.jpeg
    D60B60AA-34DD-4E26-B09A-F53C759E0BCD.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 996
This is a very expensive bag, and if it doesn't meet your expectations, you should return it. I would return a bag like that, because I enjoy clean, unwrinkled, puffy quilting. Some people will probably get on here and tell you that it'll wrinkle eventually anyway as you use it, but I would rather I make the wrinkles from my wear instead of accepting it with wrinkles initially.

This is a very expensive bag, and if it doesn't meet your expectations, you should return it. I would return a bag like that, because I enjoy clean, unwrinkled, puffy quilting. Some people will probably get on here and tell you that it'll wrinkle eventually anyway as you use it, but I would rather I make the wrinkles from my wear instead of accepting it with wrinkles initially.
Agreed with the op. If you are not happy return it. Bought a bag last year with a mark on it, my girlfriend convinced me to keep it. I am still annoyed I didnt exchange!

this is cool! you may like the chanel business affinity - similar style but it's more rigid and structured, so it's much less prone to this kind of wrinkling/wear

Hi, thanks for your opinion. I tried the smallest size of BA at the boutique as well. I love the BA but the strap length is just too long for me(5 ft). The SA recommended me to this bag and I just fell in love with how cute it is plus the strap length is just right for me. I am going to the boutique to see if they have another one without crease otherwise I’m happy to keep it anyway :smile:

Reactions: Croker
Hi, thanks for your opinion. I tried the smallest size of BA at the boutique as well. I love the BA but the strap length is just too long for me(5 ft). The SA recommended me to this bag and I just fell in love with how cute it is plus the strap length is just right for me. I am going to the boutique to see if they have another one without crease otherwise I’m happy to keep it anyway :smile:
oh I understand, I have the same issue with the BA - i keep thinking about sending the chain to get shortened but i'm also worried about resale to some extent....

Reactions: Malieash.N