My Barneys haul - CL Mouche, Jil Sander & Pierre Hardy Wedges

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I found all these at the Barneys 3rd markdown sale - I couldn't believe that I found the Louboutin Mouche although they are not really my size. I generally wear a size 9 in this style but with a pad in the front and back, they are actually ok. I figured that for the price I paid, I couldn't leave them at the store. They look amazing on, it is such an amazing shoe.
I also got the Pierre Hardy wedges in the leopard print which I have heard are very comfy. And the shoes that I am most excited are about are the Jil Sander python wedges, they are so funky and out there! I love them!! And they look great on. These wedges were also available in black patent leather, but I went with the lime green python. I hope they are not too much!! Enjoy the photos!

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 279
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 184
  • PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 178
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 177
Love the Mouche! Could you tell me how much it is at Barneys? Any chance you will model it? I have wide feet, and was hesitant in getting it because I'm not sure how the delicate fabric would look on wide feet.

Modeling photos of the CL Mouche, they are one full size too big on me but I am going to make them work somehow.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 156
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 137
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 172
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 184
Those python wedges are :tup: I love that they are so unique. I wouldn't be able to pay full price for them though. That's why I can't wait until Barney's opens in San Francisco in September! I hope I find great deals during the next sale season like you have.

LavenderIce - I love the python wedges, the green ones are awesome, I am still debating about the blue ones. But for $270 a pair, I couldn't pass them up.
Ashakes - yes, I was bad today. And the BG second mark down starts tomorrow. I hope not to cause any more damage.
Thanks for the nice words everyone!