Truffle vs Cinamon

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
My next purchase will be a First and I am considering the Truffle and the Cinamon. I haven't seen either IRL though. Does anyone have a picture of these 2 colors for a side by side comparison? (fingers crossed)

Thanks!

oh.... hard decision... I prefer the truffle... something about it with GH that makes it soooo vintage... I'm considering one even though I've already got a cafe! but then the cinnamon is growing on me esp in the twiggy! and the leather of the cinnamon looks soooo yummy! the thing about truffle is that some people have said that some truffle leather is a bit dry and blah??? maybe someone can expand???

I haven't seen Cinnamon IRL, but I've seen Truffe w/RH and GGH, and although I'm not usually a GH fan - I really prefer this color w/GH. It just seemed bland w/the RH [though I may have just gotten a particularly dark/"blah" one.. cause some pictures look gorg!]... but also this current's season leather is soooo amazing :drool:

Here are a couple of pics...I hope this helps:
IMG_1796.jpg

Wow...I have a Truffle Twiggy and I thought it was a fairly rich brown...until seeing the comparison pic with the Cinnamon. HUGE difference!! Truffle looks more like a light chocolate to me now. :shocked: