Clash de Cartier bangle

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
If you have this bracelet, which size did you get? I see they come in small, medium, ummm large too? My love is size 17 and wondering which size clash bangle I’d be. Noticed there’s also a big price difference between sizes!:amazed:

They’re available in cm circumference (15 cm to 19cm) like the Love bracelets. The price difference is between the different widths.
I tried on an 18 cm that fit me well and I have a big wrist.

Reviving this thread. Anyone owns this bracelet and can comment on the comfort and wear and tear?
I tried it in Cartier and need feedback on the sizes you got compared to your other Cartier bracelets. I wear Love in size 18
Clash in 17 was recommended by the SA but looked bigger than my loves
Clash in 16 looked perfect and sat flush but did feel a bit snug (SA said the sizes run bigger)
Can anyone share sizes and pix of theirs please?

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Reviving this thread. Anyone owns this bracelet and can comment on the comfort and wear and tear?
I tried it in Cartier and need feedback on the sizes you got compared to your other Cartier bracelets. I wear Love in size 18
Clash in 17 was recommended by the SA but looked bigger than my loves
Clash in 16 looked perfect and sat flush but did feel a bit snug (SA said the sizes run bigger)
Can anyone share sizes and pix of theirs please?

I’m the poster who started this thread and ended up getting the clash!!! I think it’s a size 17, which is the same as my love. I remember them telling me the only bracelet you size down in is the clou. It’s a great bracelet and it’s so very loved. I wear it along with a yellow gold classic love bracelet and rose gold thin love.

I’m the poster who started this thread and ended up getting the clash!!! I think it’s a size 17, which is the same as my love. I remember them telling me the only bracelet you size down in is the clou. It’s a great bracelet and it’s so very loved. I wear it along with a yellow gold classic love bracelet and rose gold thin love.
Thank you for getting back to me and congrats on your bracelet! I would love to see some pix of your stack :smile: Do you take it off daily?

Thank you for getting back to me and congrats on your bracelet! I would love to see some pix of your stack :smile: Do you take it off daily?

sure!! Here’s a pic (the clou is not mine, though I do love it in the stack).
The clash is so comfortable and easy to wear. I have little kids and normally wear it daily but take off at the end of the day (now with the pandemic I hardly wear a bra, let alone my jewelry though....). The only jewelry I wear 24/7 are my wedding rings and loves.

Whoops! Here’s the pic ;)

View attachment 4804019
Beautiful! I have the same 2 love bracelets and hadn’t worn them in months because, like you, we’re home and I have nowhere to go! I recently put them back on though, just for my own pleasure! Here’s me trying the clash and rainbow love in store. I’m hesitating between these 2

0213AC4B-5A06-4D9A-87A9-DC5805421247.jpeg

72AFFA3B-DB2B-44EA-B014-18191E79BC14.jpeg

Beautiful! I have the same 2 love bracelets and hadn’t worn them in months because, like you, we’re home and I have nowhere to go! I recently put them back on though, just for my own pleasure! Here’s me trying the clash and rainbow love in store. I’m hesitating between these 2

View attachment 4804209

View attachment 4804210
I love both! Coincidentally, I’m actually considering the rainbow love so looks like we have similar taste. I’m curious how all 3 loves PLUS the clash would look. I love the tennis bracelet in the mix too.

I would think - also confirmed by Cartier - after a while the clash scratches the love a lot. So in the long run you'll end up with the love look like the clash.
The tips of the clash are actually rounded. My tennis bracelet would scratch the love much more than the clash!
But for me the clash and tennis bracelet wouldn’t be a 24/7 wear. I would only add them when I’m going somewhere special