Prince Andrew

The Daily Mail is going to be busy for awhile. They are letting him have it with both barrels. Maybe Meghan should send him a bouquet for distracting them for her! :lol:

I only posted a couple of the photos of him with women. There are several more in the article.

Prince 'I-didn’t-party-or-do-PDAs' Andrew is pictured doing plenty of both at wild parties on the French Riviera in 2007 (and he looks a wee bit sweaty too)
  • Newly-revealed video shows Prince Andrew enjoying raucous parties on the French Riviera in the late 2000s
  • The footage, along with several photos, sees the Prince enjoying the attention of a string of beautiful women
  • It comes after Andrew gave 'car crash' BBC interview where he defended relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
  • Prince Andrew claimed he didn't indulge in public affection and a medical condition left him unable to sweat
  • However, the photos and video shows Andrew embracing several women and looking sweaty and dishevelled
Never-before-seen video footage showing a sweaty Prince Andrew being openly affectionate with a bevy of young women while partying in the late 2000s has been unearthed - just hours after his 'car crash' interview with the BBC.

The Prince insisted in his sit-down with Emily Maitlis that he did not sweat or indulge in public displays of affection with women while defending himself against claims he slept with Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts.

He seemed to cast doubts on the authenticity of a photo which shows him with his arm around Miss Roberts' waist.

However, the newly-discovered footage, published exclusively by the MailOnline, shows Andrew looking dishevelled and sweaty as he wanders around several raucous parties on the French Riviera.

Photos also show him embracing a string of beautiful women publicly, appearing not to care about the cameras tracking his every move.

Filmed during the Prince's 'mid-life crisis' period, the footage appears to show the Duke of York living up to his controversial 'Randy Andy' nickname.

In one clip from July 2008 – just weeks after his disgraced friend Epstein admitted trafficking an underage girl - Andrew, now 59, is seen leaving a party with a troupe of beautiful women.
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 5.18.09 PM.png
That night he was also filmed chatting with Polish-born socialite Beata Bohman – who went on to make headlines when she was arrested for shoplifting an $11,000 fur-lined scarf in New York.

In another infamous set of pictures taken on the French Riviera in July 2007, the Prince looks wild-eyed as he parties with American socialite Chris Von Aspen.

The blonde interior designer can be seen licking Andrew as the pair cavorted together.

More clips from 2008 show him wandering around a party thrown by wine tycoon Claude Ott, heading to the dance floor with two women as techno music plays out.

The Prince appears to look worse for wear as he enjoys the party, hair dishevelled and shirt untucked.

A photographer captured a snap of him dancing at close quarters at the party with a woman named at the time as Libyan model Nadia Boejna.

The previous summer Andrew was pictured cozying up to Canadian model Pascale Bourbeau at a bash he attended alongside his eldest daughter Princess Beatrice.

He appears to put his hand on Pascale's rear as they stand close together at the home of billionaire fire extinguisher magnate Tony Murray.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 5.20.51 PM.png
At one point, Andrew was pictured tensely looking at his mobile phone alongside a bald man who was described by onlookers as his 'fixer'.

Later, he headed to a marina at Murray's mansion and got on a boat accompanied by 'five or six women' while Beatrice, now 31, left separately, according to a witness.

A former Saint-Tropez reveler revealed: 'These were really crazy years for Andrew.

'He was clearly having a full-blown midlife crisis. He would have been 47 or 48 at the time, divorced from Sarah Ferguson, and basking in the attention he got from young women.

'These were private parties held at mansions so I guess he felt he could let his guard down.

'Things can get quite loose in Saint-Tropez. There were lots of beautiful young women looking for rich men.

'People would often go off to the toilets to do drugs or for oral sex.

'That was the best time to party in Saint-Tropez. Social media hadn't really taken off and most people didn't have cameras on their phone yet so people could just go and have fun.

'Lots of the girls gravitated towards Andrew – royalty has that effect on the kind of women who flock to Saint-Tropez.'

Andrew's partying days have come under increased scrutiny recently due to his controversial relationship with Epstein, who killed himself aged 66 in a New York jail cell in August after being arrested on federal sex trafficking charges.

Following Epstein's death, the Prince released a statement denying he ever saw or suspected any criminal behavior by the wealthy financier.

However, he has faced a barrage of claims, including from Ms Roberts who accuse the Duke of York of sleeping with her while she was underage.

The row was thrown further into the spotlight last night after Andrew's 'car crash' BBC interview.

The 'no holds barred' interview saw the Prince quizzed on his relationship with Epstein - and he again denied ever having sex with the financier's 'sex slave' Ms Roberts.

The Duke faced a flurry of questions about his links to the paedophile, who was found dead aged 66 earlier this year in a New York prison cell while being held on sex trafficking charges.

Andrew maintained he does not recall meeting Ms Roberts and said he did not spend time with her at Tramp Nightclub in London on March 10, 2001, after which she claims the pair first had sex.

He denied he slept with her on three separate occasions, saying the encounter in 2001 did not happen because he had taken his daughter Princess Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking for a party, and they spent the rest of the day together.

As part of his defence, he disputed claims that he was sweating on the night he partied with Ms Roberts.

Andrew said: 'There's a slight problem with the sweating because I have a peculiar medical condition which is that I don't sweat or I didn't sweat at the time.

'I didn't sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenalin in the Falkland's War when I was shot at and it was almost impossible for me to sweat.

'And it's only because I have done a number of things in the recent past that I am starting to be able to do that again. So I'm afraid to say that there's a medical condition that says that I didn't do it.'

He added: 'I've no recollection of ever meeting her, I'm almost, in fact I'm convinced that I was never in Tramps with her.

'There are a number of things that are wrong with that story, one of which is that I don't know where the bar is in Tramps.

'I don't drink, I don't think I've ever bought a drink in Tramps whenever I was there.'

The latest video and pictures have put Andrew under yet more scrutiny.

Pictures from top model Heidi Klum's 2000 Halloween party show him hanging out with Epstein's alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ubs-beautiful-young-women-French-Riviera.html

Reactions: AnastasiaRuth
The Daily Mail is going to be busy for awhile. They are letting him have it with both barrels. Maybe Meghan should send him a bouquet for distracting them for her! :lol:

I only posted a couple of the photos of him with women. There are several more in the article.

Prince 'I-didn’t-party-or-do-PDAs' Andrew is pictured doing plenty of both at wild parties on the French Riviera in 2007 (and he looks a wee bit sweaty too)
  • Newly-revealed video shows Prince Andrew enjoying raucous parties on the French Riviera in the late 2000s
  • The footage, along with several photos, sees the Prince enjoying the attention of a string of beautiful women
  • It comes after Andrew gave 'car crash' BBC interview where he defended relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
  • Prince Andrew claimed he didn't indulge in public affection and a medical condition left him unable to sweat
  • However, the photos and video shows Andrew embracing several women and looking sweaty and dishevelled
Never-before-seen video footage showing a sweaty Prince Andrew being openly affectionate with a bevy of young women while partying in the late 2000s has been unearthed - just hours after his 'car crash' interview with the BBC.

The Prince insisted in his sit-down with Emily Maitlis that he did not sweat or indulge in public displays of affection with women while defending himself against claims he slept with Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts.

He seemed to cast doubts on the authenticity of a photo which shows him with his arm around Miss Roberts' waist.

However, the newly-discovered footage, published exclusively by the MailOnline, shows Andrew looking dishevelled and sweaty as he wanders around several raucous parties on the French Riviera.

Photos also show him embracing a string of beautiful women publicly, appearing not to care about the cameras tracking his every move.

Filmed during the Prince's 'mid-life crisis' period, the footage appears to show the Duke of York living up to his controversial 'Randy Andy' nickname.

In one clip from July 2008 – just weeks after his disgraced friend Epstein admitted trafficking an underage girl - Andrew, now 59, is seen leaving a party with a troupe of beautiful women.
View attachment 4593605
That night he was also filmed chatting with Polish-born socialite Beata Bohman – who went on to make headlines when she was arrested for shoplifting an $11,000 fur-lined scarf in New York.

In another infamous set of pictures taken on the French Riviera in July 2007, the Prince looks wild-eyed as he parties with American socialite Chris Von Aspen.

The blonde interior designer can be seen licking Andrew as the pair cavorted together.

More clips from 2008 show him wandering around a party thrown by wine tycoon Claude Ott, heading to the dance floor with two women as techno music plays out.

The Prince appears to look worse for wear as he enjoys the party, hair dishevelled and shirt untucked.

A photographer captured a snap of him dancing at close quarters at the party with a woman named at the time as Libyan model Nadia Boejna.

The previous summer Andrew was pictured cozying up to Canadian model Pascale Bourbeau at a bash he attended alongside his eldest daughter Princess Beatrice.

He appears to put his hand on Pascale's rear as they stand close together at the home of billionaire fire extinguisher magnate Tony Murray.

View attachment 4593616
At one point, Andrew was pictured tensely looking at his mobile phone alongside a bald man who was described by onlookers as his 'fixer'.

Later, he headed to a marina at Murray's mansion and got on a boat accompanied by 'five or six women' while Beatrice, now 31, left separately, according to a witness.

A former Saint-Tropez reveler revealed: 'These were really crazy years for Andrew.

'He was clearly having a full-blown midlife crisis. He would have been 47 or 48 at the time, divorced from Sarah Ferguson, and basking in the attention he got from young women.

'These were private parties held at mansions so I guess he felt he could let his guard down.

'Things can get quite loose in Saint-Tropez. There were lots of beautiful young women looking for rich men.

'People would often go off to the toilets to do drugs or for oral sex.

'That was the best time to party in Saint-Tropez. Social media hadn't really taken off and most people didn't have cameras on their phone yet so people could just go and have fun.

'Lots of the girls gravitated towards Andrew – royalty has that effect on the kind of women who flock to Saint-Tropez.'

Andrew's partying days have come under increased scrutiny recently due to his controversial relationship with Epstein, who killed himself aged 66 in a New York jail cell in August after being arrested on federal sex trafficking charges.

Following Epstein's death, the Prince released a statement denying he ever saw or suspected any criminal behavior by the wealthy financier.

However, he has faced a barrage of claims, including from Ms Roberts who accuse the Duke of York of sleeping with her while she was underage.

The row was thrown further into the spotlight last night after Andrew's 'car crash' BBC interview.

The 'no holds barred' interview saw the Prince quizzed on his relationship with Epstein - and he again denied ever having sex with the financier's 'sex slave' Ms Roberts.

The Duke faced a flurry of questions about his links to the paedophile, who was found dead aged 66 earlier this year in a New York prison cell while being held on sex trafficking charges.

Andrew maintained he does not recall meeting Ms Roberts and said he did not spend time with her at Tramp Nightclub in London on March 10, 2001, after which she claims the pair first had sex.

He denied he slept with her on three separate occasions, saying the encounter in 2001 did not happen because he had taken his daughter Princess Beatrice to Pizza Express in Woking for a party, and they spent the rest of the day together.

As part of his defence, he disputed claims that he was sweating on the night he partied with Ms Roberts.

Andrew said: 'There's a slight problem with the sweating because I have a peculiar medical condition which is that I don't sweat or I didn't sweat at the time.

'I didn't sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenalin in the Falkland's War when I was shot at and it was almost impossible for me to sweat.

'And it's only because I have done a number of things in the recent past that I am starting to be able to do that again. So I'm afraid to say that there's a medical condition that says that I didn't do it.'

He added: 'I've no recollection of ever meeting her, I'm almost, in fact I'm convinced that I was never in Tramps with her.

'There are a number of things that are wrong with that story, one of which is that I don't know where the bar is in Tramps.

'I don't drink, I don't think I've ever bought a drink in Tramps whenever I was there.'

The latest video and pictures have put Andrew under yet more scrutiny.

Pictures from top model Heidi Klum's 2000 Halloween party show him hanging out with Epstein's alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ubs-beautiful-young-women-French-Riviera.html
he looks like quite the party boy. but he was single at the time and these women in the pics appear to be (probably) adults

Reactions: marietouchet
The fact that he has been friends with Epstein’s procurer of vulnerable young women for sex work - Ghislaine Maxwell - since his university days is enough for me. As if he didn’t know what she was about.
And....didn’t he admit to seeing her within the last few months....while she apparently has been missing or hiding or whatever.....it’s all disgusting.

And....didn’t he admit to seeing her within the last few months....while she apparently has been missing or hiding or whatever.....it’s all disgusting.
oops....maybe he slipped when he said that.....reinforces my opinion that he's not that smart

Last edited:
He's a disgusting, entitled, arrogant piece of work. Nothing he said rang of the truth EXCEPT that he never buys his own drinks. What a leech.

Nowhere in this interview did he show an ounce of empathy for the victims of Epstein. I can imagine why..

What made me laugh loudly at this creepy jerk is when he said he was "too honourable." Really?

One look at the Politics subheading on his Wikipedia page will tell you all about the "honourable" Andrew and the dealings he's had with other "honourable" people and corporations.

This is the Queen's favourite son? No wonder they're trying to smother this story.

She has claimed that he sweated profusely while they danced, but he told the BBC that he could not have sweated while dancing with her at the time because he had a medical condition, dating from his combat tour in the Falklands War, that did not allow him to perspire.

He said he has since begun to sweat again.

How stupid does he believe the British public? Poor man lost his ability to sweat while serving his country... yet there are multiple photos of His Royal Sweatyness. Are they all mis-dated or photoshopped with his miraculous post-recovery sweat?

What I find the most interesting is how he addresses the only thing he admits to being a mistake, the fact that he not only saw Epstein but spent a few days at his place after he had already been condemned on sexual assault changes.

Now, according to him he was going to cut off ties with the guy. He goes as far as admitting that doing so by being party to a celebratory diner hosted by Épstein and sleeping a few days in his premises was not the right thing. His excuse is that it was the honorable thing to do and he is too well educated in questions of honor that he did not think of his own sake when doing that.

I actually understand where this is coming from. The best thing for his reputation would have been to cut ties off completely. Never speak of this guy. Speak dirty of Epstein. But this man has been his friend, he has been by his side. So he felt it was not honorable to just dismiss him like that, that courtesy required he would see him after he left prison. In his mind, he was being honorable and selfless, because he was doing something that had the potential to hurt his own reputation, something against his own interest.

Now, it seems to have never occurred to him, not even now, that there is nothing honorable about friending a man who traffics with minor girls, who has created a hub for sexual abuse and despicable practices. Trenched inside his little world of entitlement, he doesn't seem to realize that spending time in the house of this man (already condemned!) is a mistake, not because it looks bad on him, but in a much deeper sense. Because it is immoral, wrong and repugnant. Because if he had indeed been innocent himself, he should have been repelled by it. He just doesn't see it.

And that's all I need to know.

Haven't seen it all. The bits I have seen on the news are laughable and smacks of an arrogance that puts many off the royal family in this country. He did not come across well at all.

Does anyone believe anything will come of it though? Epstein is dead and all of his secrets about his various personal associates died with him. Unlike certain blind item subjects we've recently read about, he wasn't keeping any diaries. I think Andrew means for this interview to be the last word on the matter.