Ok, I know I shouldn't but I need too

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
So I have gotten 2 new bags with in the last month or two. But I am already looking for something new. I don't know what I want. I really like the denim pathcwork line but I wear jeans and I think it's tooooo much denim with jeans. What do you think? I just got my new Juan Les Pins Espadrille Mules and those are denim. I can wear those with jeans and even that's a little much. So I am kindas stuck. I'm looking for a fun flirty bag for the summer.

Ladies (and gentlemen) help me out!!

I have the blue denim neo speedy but don't wear it w/blue denim. Love the bag, just not w/blue denim. What about the patchwork pouchy? I think that is what it is called. It is super cute and as a small shoulder bag wouldn't be right against your jeans. Would make a very flirty bag for summer!

oo, I forgot to mention I need a semi-large bag. Alonbg the lines of the Speedy or Neverfull. I have a lot O' stuff!! My girlfriend has the Neo speedy and it's cute but not for me..Am I being to picky?!:sweatdrop:

The Cabby is a good choice. Or the Baggy PM?

No worries, 2 new bags within the last month isn't excessive. I've acquired 4 new bags and 3 new accessories in the past two months and I'm getting another one this week :sweatdrop:

I wear my blue patchwork speedy with jeans all the time. I get a ton of compliments, too. I don't think it's overkill. I keep my tops very simple and chic.

I was really loooking into that bag. I think it's a mix of a few hottness flavors!! I really have no budget in mind..But I probably should. Does anybody kno wif they make any other bags with the trunks and bag design? Other than the pouchette?!