Modeling pics of my new Chloes!

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
Here it is my White Edith messenger and White baby Paddy! The Baby paddy is vv white, while the white edith is actually like vanilla icecream. I was about to keep only one of them(cause they are both white), but turned out keeping both cause they're both lovely!:yes:
I was carrying my baby paddy shopping in Saks last weekend and got quite a few compliments with it!:P

Attachments

• IMG_0975.JPG
    IMG_0975.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 82
OMG!!! :nuts: Both are stunning!!!
And kiki you are one gorgeous gal!
I'm always blown away by the mini blanc paddy, its so summery and sweet. The edith is starting to grow on me too......uh-oh. I sense a new bag-lust coming on.....

I LOVE that white Edith! Hot!

The edith is starting to grow on me too......uh-oh. I sense a new bag-lust coming on.....
I think that happens with the Edith!! I never was really crazy about it, but now I'm getting a Whiskey Edith (from the first season) and I am soooooooooo psyched for it! ;) I just am obsessing over Ediths right now.

Thanks for all the compliments, you nice guys make me feel much less guilty.:flowers: I tried to return the edith, b/c baby paddy is more summer, but I just can't.:heart:I personally think bb paddy goes better with skirt/mini dress, while edith goes better with jeans.