Longchamp Fall Winter 2019

Was in the LC store today and picked up this cutie. Bought this strap to go with but I think the strap is going back. It's solid metal studs and heavier than the bag filled with my belongings. I'm bummed, the strap is cute and a great length for bag, but waaay too heavy.

View attachment 4587248 View attachment 4587249 View attachment 4587250 View attachment 4587251

Congrats on your bag! :biggrin: I tried the short version of this strap with the XS Amazone and found it too heavy - so I sort of know what you mean. My first Le Mini Pliage Cuir also didn't come with a strap and I use the strap from my Year of the Pig Cuir with it - it's really the perfect length for shoulder and crossbody wear. I'm 5'1"

Congrats on your bag! :biggrin: I tried the short version of this strap with the XS Amazone and found it too heavy - so I sort of know what you mean. My first Le Mini Pliage Cuir also didn't come with a strap and I use the strap from my Year of the Pig Cuir with it - it's really the perfect length for shoulder and crossbody wear. I'm 5'1"
Thanks! I'm 5'1" too!

I didn't see any on the website.

It's not just you, I clicked on "shoulder straps" from the Longchamp homepage drop-down the other day and it said none found, but there are actually quite a few on the site. Longchamp.com is notoriously glitchy. If you go to the women's "Accessories" page, choose "filter by" > "function" > "shoulder straps." Crazy, I know. Maybe this link will work for you. Good luck.

It's not just you, I clicked on "shoulder straps" from the Longchamp homepage drop-down the other day and it said none found, but there are actually quite a few on the site. Longchamp.com is notoriously glitchy. If you go to the women's "Accessories" page, choose "filter by" > "function" > "shoulder straps." Crazy, I know. Maybe this link will work for you. Good luck.
Oh!! Wow, thank you. Yes I went to shoulder straps and nothing. Didn't think about trying it any other way. LC should thank you too :lol::drinks: