Longchamp Fall Winter 2019

The Longchamp public sale isn't scheduled to begin until Tuesday but if you search around longchamp.com you can already see a lot of sale prices. Apparently they are setting up the sale but haven't hidden it like they usually do.

View attachment 4604870 View attachment 4604871 View attachment 4604872 View attachment 4604873 View attachment 4604874 View attachment 4604875 View attachment 4604876 View attachment 4604877 View attachment 4604878 View attachment 4604879
You are too good to us! Thanks so much!

I was able to preview the Voyageuse collection about a month before the launch, and I tried out the small satchel again yesterday. As much as I want it to work for me, it's a no for now. Although it's a relatively wide and roomy little bag (similar to my Mademoiselles), it's difficult to access things inside IMO because of the small opening on top. The top opening is a bit awkward because the sides of the bag taper inward a little, and the leather panels attached to the zipper sort of get in the way (see pic below). Also, fyi, the short handles do not easily fold down when the bag is carried by a strap (they stick up), although perhaps they'd soften with use.

As I've said before, if LC made a medium size satchel between the two current small and large ones, I would definitely consider it.

View attachment 4539083 View attachment 4539084

I totally agree with you about the difficult access. It's even worse with the calf leather version which is extra stiff. I also don't like the decorative rivets on the front of the bag and handles. It's a no for me too

Thank you for these, now back to pondering ...

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I have a silly question. When the celebrities/influencers are gifted with clothes & accessories from said brand, in this case Longchamp, do they get to keep the wardrobe after wearing them to the fashion show/event or do they have to return everything?
I can answer for us bloggers . Longchamp in India had a sourcing arrangement. We could basically shoot with the bag and then return it . In rare cases , they gifted the bag .