what r ur fave tiffany silver pieces

i like how all you guys have unique silver pieces you like! fun to hear from you all. i'd have to say my favorite tiffanys piece is the 5 open heart bracelet...i also have another favorite...can i have two? lol, it would be the larger sized tear drop necklace, i love that thing even though it feels so darn heavy!

my 1837 collection.. the padlock necklace, charm bracelet & ring.
I also love my Return to Tiffany's heart padlock necklace. I'm hoping to get the charm bracelet for that by the end of summer. :graucho:

I have quite a few Tiffany pendants, earrings, rings, and bracelets. But, my favorites are my Quadifolgio pendant, T&Co round sliding pendant, silver disc pendant (Elsa Peretti), and my silver bean pendant-Elsa Peretti. Actually, I really love everything!!! But I think Elsa Peretti's designs are wonderful.

if I could only pick one it'd be my Elsa Peretti's open heart ring....I got from my dear BF (now dear fiance') I absolutely adore it and used to wear it all the time until I got my e-ring!!!

I also love the open heart silver necklaces which I have in both sizes and the other one in gold (from my mom)

go Elsa!! :smile:

I love all of my Tiffany silver pieces, but probably my favorite, because I wear them the most are my beaded necklace (the one that is not graduated beads), beaded bracelet and beaded earrings. I love this set so much and get compliments on it all the time!