Rolex owners: What do you have?

Would you mind sharing which 31mm watches you have pls x

I do not want to confuse you but I must tell you when I bought my first Rolex I was 10000 percent sure the 31 was the right size... HOWEVER, now I feel like it is much too small so I sold both of my Cartier Tank francaise (comparable to the 31 Size and my steel/white gold rolex with black face. The only 31 I kept is this one as it was given to me when my first son was born. I wish it was in 36 though I love the combo but even though the 36 seémed massive to me a few years ago I much prefer the look now. That is why I started wearing my hubby’s old Rolex now too on more casual occasions! Take your time making your decision!

Attachments

• E375BD0E-0BD4-498D-9CF9-F13140A5D75E.jpeg
    E375BD0E-0BD4-498D-9CF9-F13140A5D75E.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 6D5921F0-686E-4469-B2AF-E228A391900F.jpeg
    6D5921F0-686E-4469-B2AF-E228A391900F.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 1,023
I do not want to confuse you but I must tell you when I bought my first Rolex I was 10000 percent sure the 31 was the right size... HOWEVER, now I feel like it is much too small so I sold both of my Cartier Tank francaise (comparable to the 31 Size and my steel/white gold rolex with black face. The only 31 I kept is this one as it was given to me when my first son was born. I wish it was in 36 though I love the combo but even though the 36 seémed massive to me a few years ago I much prefer the look now. That is why I started wearing my hubby’s old Rolex now too on more casual occasions! Take your time making your decision!

Reactions: redearthlady

Thank you so much for your reply. I started liking the old 26mm then the 28mm now the 31mm!! So I totally understand. I have petite wrists so I think I will stick to the 31 just need to decide in the dial. I love your silver dial with diamonds...and would like to try the rose gold dial with diamonds before committing to the grey dial. Thanks so much again!

Thank you so much for your reply. I started liking the old 26mm then the 28mm now the 31mm!! So I totally understand. I have petite wrists so I think I will stick to the 31 just need to decide in the dial. I love your silver dial with diamonds...and would like to try the rose gold dial with diamonds before committing to the grey dial. Thanks so much again!
My AD let me bring home a 28mm with everose, sun dust dial with diamonds. I really wanted to like it as it is a limited edition with the diamonds are placed in star shaped mountings. But I returned it as it was hard to tell time with the rose gold hands and the sun dust dial. Not enough contrast. So I had to order the one I decided on. A 31mm steel and everose, fluted bezel, white dial with Roman numerals. Can’t wait to get it!! Looking forward to seeing what you decide on!B9607170-BEF2-48CB-A5E1-95F0799129D8.png

View attachment 4578279 View attachment 4578284 Hi.
I’m also stuck between 2 Rolex’s.
Bicolour Steel/yellow gold, champagne dial Daytona OR Datejust 36 again bicolour steel/yellow gold champagne dot dial.
two totally different watches and I just can’t choose!HELP?! (photos are not mine but these are the watches in mind!)
I like the Daytona better in the box but would like to see mod shot if you got any to see how looks on your wrist.

Has anyone ever sold a two tone watch for an all gold version & regretted it?

I have a beautiful Ladies Datejust in SS & RG, fluted bezel, jubilee bracelet, pink dial & diamond markers. However I have always dreamed of an all RG version. Strangely, my current watch seems quite flashy to me whereas the all RG blends nicely on my skin. Trading my current watch in & purchasing the new watch would cost me £5000-£6000. I think a decision will be made on Tuesday when I go to see the RG watch again (a watch I actually fell in love with 2 years ago)
Hi I traded my Bi Metal Daytona for a YG Daytona about 5 years ago and haven’t regretted it at all :smile:

View attachment 4578279 View attachment 4578284 Hi.
I’m also stuck between 2 Rolex’s.
Bicolour Steel/yellow gold, champagne dial Daytona OR Datejust 36 again bicolour steel/yellow gold champagne dot dial.
two totally different watches and I just can’t choose!HELP?! (photos are not mine but these are the watches in mind!)

I have both of these watches but slightly different, I have a YG Daytona with black dial and diamond markers and my datejust is SS with diamond bezel, yes I love my diamonds ;)
I love both watches but my Daytona always makes me smile :smile: but my datejust is a forever watch because of the size. Good luck deciding, they’re both beautiful watches.

its gone back as it was misdescribed grossly.
So annoying honestly. It’s a 36mm mans watch.
I’ve got my eye on this one Rolex Datejust 2013 as I ab love this dial. As it’s a bit more feminine and reminds me of L.V.
830424A1-4D30-4A2B-97F7-BCFC6BE39963.jpeg
I have my eye on this one, I ab love the floral dial. My dream Rolex.
It’s in very good preowned cond.
Datejust 31mm so the perfect size I hope and pray.