Can a Canapa NOT have bag hooks?

oakrunfarm

Dec 5, 2012
I buy and sell very rarely because it is just for my own use, but I bought a used Prada Canapa off of Ebay a few years ago that did not come with a strap. (It's the one with "Prada" across the side.) I paid authentic prices for it, and although I am familiar with the brand, I normally buy Vitello Daino, so I am not as familiar with the Canapa.

I sold it on Ebay for much less than I paid for it, and the buyer just sent me an email asking me why it does not have the hooks for the strap.

My question is, did any of the Canapas not come with a strap and don't have hooks, or did I buy a fake in the first place? I have 100% positive feedback and don't want to sell someone a fake.

Here are pics.

Thank you!213.jpg 393.jpg 432.jpg 454.jpg 456.jpg 474.jpg 543.jpg 765.jpg 876.jpg

I buy and sell very rarely because it is just for my own use, but I bought a used Prada Canapa off of Ebay a few years ago that did not come with a strap. (It's the one with "Prada" across the side.) I paid authentic prices for it, and although I am familiar with the brand, I normally buy Vitello Daino, so I am not as familiar with the Canapa.

I sold it on Ebay for much less than I paid for it, and the buyer just sent me an email asking me why it does not have the hooks for the strap.

My question is, did any of the Canapas not come with a strap and don't have hooks, or did I buy a fake in the first place? I have 100% positive feedback and don't want to sell someone a fake.

Here are pics.

Thank you!View attachment 4585544 View attachment 4585545 View attachment 4585546 View attachment 4585547 View attachment 4585548 View attachment 4585549 View attachment 4585550 View attachment 4585551 View attachment 4585552
20180223_125609544.jpg

Attachments

• white tag.jpg
    white tag.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 64
  • interior tag.jpg
    interior tag.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 65
Hello there, yes, yes, yes.. there is also a canapa canvas like this without shoulder strap. That bag looks REAL to me just by looking at it once though. I don´t think you bought fake in the first place.

Hello there, yes, yes, yes.. there is also a canapa canvas like this without shoulder strap. That bag looks REAL to me just by looking at it once though. I don´t think you bought fake in the first place.
Welcome to tPF. Please note: only tPF Authenticators are allowed to make comments on authenticity. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: meltroescher