Chanel - London

Oh no, I’m so late to this thread. Is there really going to be a price increase tomorrow? I was hoping to exchange my Trendy CC for a classic flap tomorrow. I can’t get hold of my SA either!

Yes, I just phoned the boutique and they confirmed it for tomorrow. I really want the M/L classic flap in caviar but they said they didn’t have any. Very clearly withholding them all until after the price increase.

Yes, I just phoned the boutique and they confirmed it for tomorrow. I really want the M/L classic flap in caviar but they said they didn’t have any. Very clearly withholding them all until after the price increase.
Did they confirm pricing? 500 pounds is So much! It will be better aligned with the US but what a thumb in the eye to their U.K. customers.

Reactions: March786
Did they confirm pricing? 500 pounds is So much! It will be better aligned with the US but what a thumb in the eye to their U.K. customers.

I just spoke to my SA and she said it’s more like a 5% increase. She said around the £300 mark. For some reason the classic flaps seems to be scarce in the boutiques at the moment as she said she didn’t have one for me and they’ve only had about 2 or 3 of the M/L flap in the boutique in the last few weeks. I really wanted to exchange my Trendy CC for one before the return policy runs out tomorrow. I’m really disappointed that they don’t have any in and I didn’t make it before the increase. I nearly bought a gorgeous classic flap back in August but I was holding out for the Trendy.

I just spoke to my SA and she said it’s more like a 5% increase. She said around the £300 mark. For some reason the classic flaps seems to be scarce in the boutiques at the moment as she said she didn’t have one for me and they’ve only had about 2 or 3 of the M/L flap in the boutique in the last few weeks. I really wanted to exchange my Trendy CC for one before the return policy runs out tomorrow. I’m really disappointed that they don’t have any in and I didn’t make it before the increase. I nearly bought a gorgeous classic flap back in August but I was holding out for the Trendy.

I feel your Chanel pain... I’ve been traveling from NYC to London quite a bit and was there a few weeks ago but didn’t buy anything knowing I’d be back in early Nov. The CF would have been about $4550 USD after VAT refund and the exchange rate at the time (compared to about $6100 in NYC after the sales tax). Now the exchange rate has gotten worse AND the price is going up! :sad:

I was soooo lucky and flew out of Heatheow yesterday. The Chanel store there was throwing everything at me to purchase because of the price increase. I am not one to purchase just cuz it’s at a lower price. I was able to pick up a small camellia wallet. I was definitely trying to find other items but nothing worked out for me. The SA helping me at T3 said it is a 7% increase across the board- ☹️

Harrods last week did not have any classic flaps in neutral colors. Lots of colors and black metallic 2.55 but everything else in black was more seasonal/trendy pieces.

Reactions: March786
I was soooo lucky and flew out of Heatheow yesterday. The Chanel store there was throwing everything at me to purchase because of the price increase. I am not one to purchase just cuz it’s at a lower price. I was able to pick up a small camellia wallet. I was definitely trying to find other items but nothing worked out for me. The SA helping me at T3 said it is a 7% increase across the board- ☹️

Harrods last week did not have any classic flaps in neutral colors. Lots of colors and black metallic 2.55 but everything else in black was more seasonal/trendy pieces.

did they have any small boys? Also, where is the T3 Chanel? I’ve bought at it before but the last couple of times I’ve been through they were remodeling and I couldn’t find it!