Chanel - London

did they have any small boys? Also, where is the T3 Chanel? I’ve bought at it before but the last couple of times I’ve been through they were remodeling and I couldn’t find it!

I don’t think they had small boys. I wasn’t looking at boy bags so I don’t remember too well. They had boys in the beige or teal. I cannot recall what size

For WOC, they had blk caviar ghw and shw, red 19, lt grey boy shw and green reissue.

There were a few Gabrielle bags too.

The T3 Chanel store is in the hall way right after the duty free shops on the right hand side after Louis Vuitton. Hope that helps-

Reactions: Kem45
Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has seen medium CFs reappear in London stores now that the price increase is in effect?

Not sure about London but they had them in Manchester today. The SA told me that they stop receiving them a few weeks before any price increase and then once the price increase comes into effect, they start receiving them again.

thanks!

Thanks for sharing. Do you know how constant the supply is? Seeing as the price increase has happened I'm thinking of waiting to get mine in January.

I think they tend to sell out in the run up to Christmas but I think January is a good time to buy because they will replenish the stock and the Christmas shopping rush will obviously be over by then.

Reactions: Sunrise_28
Does anyone have an excellent SA in London? I'm heading there for work next week but will have very limited time to shop. I'm hoping a SA can help me determine which of the Chanel stores (or Harrods/Selfridges) has the items I want and can set them aside for when I pop in to purchase.

Thanks!

Hey guys - I just learned my SA at Chanel Harrods has quit. :sad:

May I please get SA recommendations at any Chanel in London? Feel free to DM their mobile number and email. Thank you!
I am also going to London next week and would love a SA contact if possible. Can’t wait! London this time of year is my favorite! Thanks!
I recently met a lovely SA in Harrods. I will DM you guys x

Does anyone have an excellent SA in London? I'm heading there for work next week but will have very limited time to shop. I'm hoping a SA can help me determine which of the Chanel stores (or Harrods/Selfridges) has the items I want and can set them aside for when I pop in to purchase.

Thanks!
Look for Toni in Harrods very lovely girl! Love her x She keeps me posted with what's available whenever she can.