LACOME mascara! what do you think?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Hey all, I've been thinking of trying their products out, and would love to hear word. I was told hyptonse would be the best for my long lashes? I need something to curl and thicken.. TIA!

hello aarti. i can vouch for hypnose. get it in DEEP BLACK!! if you use it with the base, i think it's called cils booster xl, it works wonders on my straight asian lashes. do know that it is a bit hard to remove so make sure you have a good dual phase eye makeup remover. i use el cheapo neutrogena oil free remover and it gets the job done. hope you like it! it's fab.

if you want to prolong its life, store it in a ziploc so it limits the exposure to air as much as possible :smile:

and if you don't want to get the cils booster base, definitely try the shiseido mascara base. i swear by that too :smile:

I agree - definicils is very reliable. I buy mascaras all the time (have about 10 different ones at least!) but always come back to definicils. Its very good for defining and legthening without clumping. It doesn't thicken much though. I reserve Hypnose for night's out or when I want my lashes to really stand out. It is very good for thickening and lengthening, but is a little clumpier, i think. I agree with ichelle, their cils booster makes a difference when used as a base. I think Lancome mascaras are the best!! BTW i also have L'extreme - it denfinitely lengthens but doesn't thicken.

hello aarti. i can vouch for hypnose. get it in DEEP BLACK!! if you use it with the base, i think it's called cils booster xl, it works wonders on my straight asian lashes. do know that it is a bit hard to remove so make sure you have a good dual phase eye makeup remover. i use el cheapo neutrogena oil free remover and it gets the job done. hope you like it! it's fab.

if you want to prolong its life, store it in a ziploc so it limits the exposure to air as much as possible :smile:

and if you don't want to get the cils booster base, definitely try the shiseido mascara base. i swear by that too :smile:
I'll try the base! I've actually always wondered about your eye lashes in your AMAZING modelling posts in LV, I should have asked ages ago! Would you reccomend going lancome or sheisedo for the base? I'll get one of those little snack bag zippies for it, thanks!

i second .. & third .. & fourth all that! :tup:

i SWEAR by lancome mascara!

& as for hypnose -- that's my fav. it's the BEST to thicken & lengthen!

i've tried quite a few other -- but nothing has compared to lancome! :biggrin:

I used to use Lancome mascaras but lately I've been loving YSL. I especially love the burgandy shade, it really makes me green eyes pop.

Does Lancome make any colored mascaras besides the basic black and brown???