Pochette Metis Empriente Noir, Cherry Berry, or Different color?

Which Pochette Metis to buy?

• Noir

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Cherry Berry

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Wait for a Monogram

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Wait for a Reverse

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other Color

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Hello All,
I've been eyeing the PM for awhile but never bit the bullet. A couple weeks ago I went to LV with my cousin and we ended deciding on buying it. On impulse I bought the Cherry Berry and while I really love the color I'm not sure if I should just buy the Noir. I really love the scarlet color but it is close to Cerise which I have in the twinset model. I am drawn to black bags, but I already have a Chanel jumbo flap and a WOC in black. My only thing is Cherry Berry is limited, so I'm afraid if I return it and buy the black I might regret it later. I haven't worn the bag at all because I can't decide! What helps you decide what bag to get? TIA!

upload_2019-9-18_21-7-13.png

Happy
Hello All,
I've been eyeing the PM for awhile but never bit the bullet. A couple weeks ago I went to LV with my cousin and we ended deciding on buying it. On impulse I bought the Cherry Berry and while I really love the color I'm not sure if I should just buy the Noir. I really love the scarlet color but it is close to Cerise which I have in the twinset model. I am drawn to black bags, but I already have a Chanel jumbo flap and a WOC in black. My only thing is Cherry Berry is limited, so I'm afraid if I return it and buy the black I might regret it later. I haven't worn the bag at all because I can't decide! What helps you decide what bag to get? TIA!

View attachment 4543940
If I really like the color, I get it. I, for one, happen to really like the Cherry Berry color. So far I’ve bought three bags in this color (PM, Saintonge, and Vavin BB). I bought the PM in Noir last month.

I’d keep Cherry Berry. You can always add Noir down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: psxgurl
Happy

If I really like the color, I get it. I, for one, happen to really like the Cherry Berry color. So far I’ve bought three bags in this color (PM, Saintonge, and Vavin BB). I bought the PM in Noir last month.

I’d keep Cherry Berry. You can always add Noir down the road.

Noir will always be available. I love the cherry berry, keep it and add the noir later!

Thanks for the responses! I am leaning towards keeping the Cherry Berry because it’s a seasonal color. ☺️

Are Cherry Berry and Cerise alike? I thought Cerise is a bright/ orange red. And this Cherry Berry a more neutral, toned down red.

I like reds in general. I think this muted Cherry Berry color can almost be a substitute for the black PM. It's very appealing. I say keep it. :smile::smile::smile: And yes, you can always get the black one later.

Cerise is a bright red so that’s why I was drawn more to the deeper red of Cherry Berry. Perfect for fall! Thanks for the response! ☺️

I just bought the Noir over the summer. If I had an extra load of cash lying around, I would buy the cherry berry. That color is rich and beautiful. I prefer it over the scarlet, which I have it in the Zoe wallet. The black is classic and will always be around.

Reactions: psxgurl
glad you are keeping it and add the Noir later. you will love how practical this bag is (I don't want to carry any of my others since I got it 1.5 yr ago.
I have the Noir and I want another color, feels too dark for summer.

Reactions: TangerineKandy