Pochette Metis Empriente Noir, Cherry Berry, or Different color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Pochette Metis to buy?

1. Noir

21 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. Cherry Berry

27 vote(s)
    41.5%
  3. Wait for a Monogram

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Wait for a Reverse

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. Other Color

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello All,
    I've been eyeing the PM for awhile but never bit the bullet. A couple weeks ago I went to LV with my cousin and we ended deciding on buying it. On impulse I bought the Cherry Berry and while I really love the color I'm not sure if I should just buy the Noir. I really love the scarlet color but it is close to Cerise which I have in the twinset model. I am drawn to black bags, but I already have a Chanel jumbo flap and a WOC in black. My only thing is Cherry Berry is limited, so I'm afraid if I return it and buy the black I might regret it later. I haven't worn the bag at all because I can't decide! What helps you decide what bag to get? TIA!

upload_2019-9-18_21-7-13.png

MeepMeep67 and eternalbluemica like this.
  2. #2 Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Happy
    If I really like the color, I get it. I, for one, happen to really like the Cherry Berry color. So far I’ve bought three bags in this color (PM, Saintonge, and Vavin BB). I bought the PM in Noir last month.

I’d keep Cherry Berry. You can always add Noir down the road.

psxgurl likes this.
  3. Noir will always be available. I love the cherry berry, keep it and add the noir later!

hart88hart, BrodyAlice and psxgurl like this.
  4. Are Cherry Berry and Cerise alike? I thought Cerise is a bright/ orange red. And this Cherry Berry a more neutral, toned down red.

I like reds in general. I think this muted Cherry Berry color can almost be a substitute for the black PM. It's very appealing. I say keep it. :smile::smile::smile: And yes, you can always get the black one later.

5. Thanks for the responses! I am leaning towards keeping the Cherry Berry because it’s a seasonal color. ☺️

TangerineKandy and hart88hart like this.
  6. Cerise is a bright red so that’s why I was drawn more to the deeper red of Cherry Berry. Perfect for fall! Thanks for the response! ☺️

Grande Latte and hart88hart like this.
  7. I saw the Cherry Berry yesterday at the store and I think it is fabulous! Such a gorgeous rich color and a true "eye catcher".

psxgurl and hart88hart like this.
  8. I just bought the Noir over the summer. If I had an extra load of cash lying around, I would buy the cherry berry. That color is rich and beautiful. I prefer it over the scarlet, which I have it in the Zoe wallet. The black is classic and will always be around.

psxgurl likes this.
  9. I love cherry Berry!! Everyone has noir and it will always be available! This colour is stunning :loveeyes:

10. Keep it...gorgeous!

11. Thank you all for you’re help. I’m keeping the cherry berry! Used it for the first time today and I love it!

Attached Files:

12. glad you are keeping it and add the Noir later. you will love how practical this bag is (I don't want to carry any of my others since I got it 1.5 yr ago.
    I have the Noir and I want another color, feels too dark for summer.

TangerineKandy likes this.
  13. How are you liking the PM CB?

14. I love the cherry berry color in a smaller bag or slg’s.