Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I know we see some PM’s, ( ie thanks Carrieshaver) but I just had to share my fun from this morning before I started work. My twilly on the handle of my PM matched yesterday’s ensemble, not today’s, but I still love the little scarf’s colors on the handle. And I must say the PM rocks!! I’ve carried so many leather bags over the years I’ve really fallen hard for the lightweight carefree nature of LV’s canvas! I know many of you here know that but I keep loving every bag every time I change it up. My H scarf is “on a Summers day” and it goes so well with my Vans!! That was a happy accidental discovery in April. Happy Tuesday everyone:heart:

C36A6BA9-F84E-439E-A416-829A59FFAA43.jpeg

Last edited:
I know we see some PM’s, ( ie thanks Carrieshaver) but I just had to share my fun from this morning before I started work. My twilly on the handle of my PM matched yesterday’s ensemble, not today’s, but I still love the little scarf’s colors on the handle. And I must say the PM rocks!! I’ve carried so many leather bags over the years I’ve really fallen hard for the lightweight carefree nature of LV’s canvas! I know many of you here know that but I keep loving every bag every time I change it up. My H scarf is “on a Summers day” and it goes so well with my Vans!! That was a happy accidental discovery in April. Happy Tuesday everyone:heart:

View attachment 4542844

I love your Vans (and H scarf and PM of course :smile:)