Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is last night's photo actually :P
    20092019 Mini Luggage mod-1.jpg

2. Mine actually didnt even close. U can see it fall open....got it earlier this summer and returned it...havent seen one since online. When I returned it the CA asked if I waa sure bc most of the customers just keep it and deal with it. :shocked:

3. On vacation this week with my trusty Reverse PM and stopped in Cartier today to pick up the small Juste un Clou bracelet! I couldn’t resist the photo opp. :biggrin:

8CA1FD0E-FA9A-4615-B2AF-D3A48A665A34.jpeg 40BCB96F-4C40-4BAE-BC66-B9D4245D4BC7.jpeg

4. Fab bracelet and ring, and miss PM had quite the backdrop for a photo!

raedaybaby likes this.
  5. On point as always and such a cute idea!

DrTr, cheidel and EmmJay like this.
  6. Thank you! :heart:

7. Thank you so much! I think she enjoyed it. :P

DrTr likes this.
  8. I would think - what’s not to like!!:heart:

raedaybaby likes this.
  9. After quite the journey I got my replacement City Steamer with the python luggage tag. So happy to finally get my hands on the complete bag :yahoo::loveeyes:

Attached Files:

10. Absolutely gorgeous (and complete!) bag!! You’ve been waiting way too long - love it:heart:

Lejic likes this.
  11. Thank you! LV (and my wonderful SA) was awesome throughout the whole replacement process.

DrTr likes this.
  12. That’s awesome that they got you a new bag instead of just sending you a luggage tag.

DrTr and Lejic like this.
  13. Agreed. I thought that they’d just send a tag too. My SA said that wasn’t a possibility.

DrTr and Lejic like this.
  14. Still cruisin with the Croisette on the high seas...

Attached Files:

15. Love the Vans too! :P

DrTr likes this.