Share your Guilloche pics!!

Gorgeous pieces ladies, keep them coming!

Here's my 10-motif wrapped as a triple bracelet with a 2" extender.

Question for you all - I have been considering getting the guilloche earrings as well, but would like them to match PG jewelry which is the majority of my jewelry collection so far. Do you think the YG guilloche (blingy as it is) will match PG ok or should I wait to see if they will release the guilloche in PG? Or request an SO despite the upcharge?
20190310_143149.jpg

Question for you all - I have been considering getting the guilloche earrings as well, but would like them to match PG jewelry which is the majority of my jewelry collection so far. Do you think the YG guilloche (blingy as it is) will match PG ok or should I wait to see if they will release the guilloche in PG? Or request an SO despite the upcharge?
View attachment 4540274
I have mostly pink gold because my engagement ring is pink gold. The guilloche matches pink gold pretty well. It’s not as yellow as the hammered yellow gold. I’m not sure that you are able to SO pink gold guilloche at this point.

The guilloche earrings look nice with pink gold necklaces. I just tried some things on yesterday.

View attachment 4540274

I think the YG and PG blend just fine. I highly doubt that VCA would do a SO in guilloche to change the metal to pink gold. It isn't like other creations where the stone is set into a metal frame. Here, the creation itself is gold. But, I suppose stranger things have happened!