Wristlet Wars

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Okay.....which wristlet would you buy....

The Chelsea Optic Signature Wristlet, Fragrance Print Wristlet, or the Carly Leather Wristlet??

Please tell me which you prefer....I'm so torn and I can only justify purchasing one .... at least, this week !!:yahoo:

clw.jpg

cosw.jpg

fpw.jpg

Carly most definitely. You'll probably be able to fit a bit more in it because of it's shape but I agree with poster below, the Chelsea is great too with that turnlock and size!

If I had to choose between those two, I doubt I could. Ooo except for the leather. I'm betting Chelsea is easier to keep clean then Carly (I almost bought the parchment Carly myself but shied away from the leather).

Addition: AND the Carly's handle is great, with the rings on either side you can remove the clip from zipper and replace it on the side to make a tiny little purse, yup. That would be a plus for me!

I vote for the Carly, too. I have two of them - one in black leather and one in black signature and they are my favorite wristlets. They hold a ton for being a wristlet!

I like the other two, also, but I think the Carly is more functional and also more versatile. :yes:

Okay.....which wristlet would you buy....

The Chelsea Optic Signature Wristlet, Fragrance Print Wristlet, or the Carly Leather Wristlet??

Please tell me which you prefer....I'm so torn and I can only justify purchasing one .... at least, this week !!:yahoo:

clw.jpg

cosw.jpg

fpw.jpg

carley...I think it will go with more and although its newish it will surley become a classic.