WHICH WOC??? I FOUND 3!!

OK...I made my decision. I chose the 3rd one. I went back up there and tried the burgundy and the 3rd one and the 3rd just spoke to me. It was totally different from my blue iridescent classic and I decided if I got the burgundy one it would be just like my blue just a different color and I really wanted to do something different. I had originally wanted a boy WOC but I do not like the thick heavy chains on the boy WOC. But I do love red so I decided to add these 2 items to give me a pop of color in my bag...thank ya'll so much for your comments and votes...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_13ed.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13ed.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 97
  • fullsizeoutput_13ee.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13ee.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 96
OK...I made my decision. I chose the 3rd one. I went back up there and tried the burgundy and the 3rd one and the 3rd just spoke to me. It was totally different from my blue iridescent classic and I decided if I got the burgundy one it would be just like my blue just a different color and I really wanted to do something different. I had originally wanted a boy WOC but I do not like the thick heavy chains on the boy WOC. But I do love red so I decided to add these 2 items to give me a pop of color in my bag...thank ya'll so much for your comments and votes...

Congratulation! Great decision! That WOC look really great on you in your mod shot. I really like the leather on this WOC too, looks so pretty and durable. it's such good looking WOC, perfect balanced proportion. Also real working CC turn lock is really functional, that makes more like a real flap mini bag. Your pic makes me want one too :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous new WOC and beautiful 2 Reds SLG!

Reactions: malzahnart
Congratulation! Great decision! That WOC look really great on you in your mod shot. I really like the leather on this WOC too, looks so pretty and durable. it's such good looking WOC, perfect balanced proportion. Also real working CC turn lock is really functional, that makes more like a real flap mini bag. Your pic makes me want one too :smile: Enjoy your gorgeous new WOC and beautiful 2 Reds SLG!

Thank you...the turn lock is not a working turn lock..it's just for looks but it makes it sooooooo easy to close the bag with the magnetic closure....I don't have to feel around I just grab it and it goes in place...I am so glad I got that one though...the CC's are bigger...thank you...

Reactions: springshop17
Thank you...the turn lock is not a working turn lock..it's just for looks but it makes it sooooooo easy to close the bag with the magnetic closure....I don't have to feel around I just grab it and it goes in place...I am so glad I got that one though...the CC's are bigger...thank you...
Oh sorry I made mistake about the lock! I don't have this WOC but I know magnet lock closure is even better. I love magnet closure on my old half moon WOC. I had Trendy CC WOC once that had working cc turn lock and great too. Seriously your pics makes me want to get this WOC now :biggrin: I hope you enjoy your gorgeous WOC! :smile:

Reactions: malzahnart
Oh sorry I made mistake about the lock! I don't have this WOC but I know magnet lock closure is even better. I love magnet closure on my old half moon WOC. I had Trendy CC WOC once that had working cc turn lock and great too. Seriously your pics makes me want to get this WOC now :biggrin: I hope you enjoy your gorgeous WOC! :smile:
Thank you....you would love it...the color is awesome and I just love the style...the big CC's and everything...I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....

Reactions: springshop17