WHICH WOC??? I FOUND 3!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Chanel lovers....I have an iridescent blue WOC and absolutely love it...I also have a black Hermes Evelyn, the small one....I want another Chanel WOC...Not sure which one...I am really not a colored bag kind of girl and want something that goes with everything. The colors I have posted are a burgundy, and the other 2 are a dark gray...burgundy is lambskin, not sure about the camellia and the other is goatskin ......I love the WOC's and they seem to be my go to bag, small but carries essentials, leaves me hands free and if I want to carry a tote or something else I can just throw it in that bag....thank ya'll so much....

Attached Files:

fcmilliner2031 likes this.
  2. I love the burgundy and treat it as neutral typically.

3. Love the burgundy

4. Like the second one the best. Good luck

malzahnart likes this.
  5. The first one.

zen1965, resrobin15 and malzahnart like this.
  6. I really like the burgundy. Second choice would be number 3. I thought I would love the camellia woc, but didn’t love it in person at all. Good luck with your decision!

malzahnart likes this.
  7. #7 Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    3rd one in pic is really good looking WOC and goes with anything for sure in 3 of them IMHO I think the one look like most useful compare to other two - camellia or burgundy which looks pretty but little bit feminine side style and I don't know if you can were very often. I also prefer functional working CC lock on 3rd WOC. However I don't own any of these 3 and all looks pretty. Hope you can decide which one you can wear the most often with your style. GL!

malzahnart likes this.
  8. The red one!

malzahnart likes this.
  9. Third one by far! The construction looks better at a glance and the bag itself has some nice details.

verytotes, pjhm and malzahnart like this.
  10. vote the second one

malzahnart likes this.
  11. Burgundy!

verytotes, Prufrock613 and malzahnart like this.
  12. Burgundy - the most classic ones

13. 1. burgundy
    2. Boy
    3. camellia

malzahnart likes this.
  14. Burgundy looks the best and will look amazing with many colors and artists of clothing. #1 looks to dressy, and #3 just looks better when it’s a bigger handbag and not a WOC.

malzahnart likes this.
  15. For me, it would be burgundy

MahaM and malzahnart like this.