Why did I go in there?!

happy toki

dolces <3
Jun 21, 2007
Yesterday I went into Hilton Hawaiian Village Le Sportsac. And I ended up buying a MM Paradiso at Hawaii retail. It's making me a bit regretful. x__x

And that's because I couldn't leave it in the store. It wanted to go home with me!! Earlier that day I also purchased a Inferno MM... :Push:

I just wanted to go in there to "look" but it didn't end up that way!! :nuts:

LOL! It's the toki-addiction curse. You can't just go in there and look hehe

The Hilton Hawaiian Village is so pretty! I didn't know there was a LeSportSac store in there.. kewl!

The Hilton Hawaiian still has the paradiso print??? :nuts: I was in waikiki too last night and went into one boutique... the one across the royal hawaiian village, but no paradiso. Just l'amore, spiaggia, pirata and famiglia!

yep they do. xD but when i asked to see more of the paradiso MM she only took out two. there are more of other styles though. she opened a cabinet to show me and it was full of paradiso. :]

but so expensive!! she asked me how much my inferno bella was and i told her and she said "yeah it's more expensive in hawaii. :[" Lol

yep they do. xD but when i asked to see more of the paradiso MM she only took out two. there are more of other styles though. she opened a cabinet to show me and it was full of paradiso. :]

but so expensive!! she asked me how much my inferno bella was and i told her and she said "yeah it's more expensive in hawaii. :[" Lol

WOW!! I should have asked. I wanna go again now!! :nuts: Haha! But I really should try to hold off a bit more. We'll see. Thanks for the info.

i am the complete opposite. i have never bought a toki from the store!!

well, the only store around me that sells tokis that i know if is metropark. i totally spaced and didn't look at the spiaggia bv they had during their memorial day sale. i saw everything else, and that was part of the display so i didn't even think of looking at it :sad: but now i have darqbeauty's bv! :P

the hilton one is this one.. 973 2655 but i think there's two hilton ones. so if you go to the hilton.. the one that i bought mine from last night is near where you enter the hilton grounds (with a car). take the first diagonal-ish walkway to the left and then take another left past LV and you should see the le sportsac sign.