The Divine Dionysus Club

I have this bag. Not sure what you’re asking? Type of leather? It doesn’t say on any of the cards that came with bag. This color has made it to the outlets.
Thanks! I was just wondering if the color had a unique title or if it was just “pink”. Kind of like how some of the red bags at Gucci are called “hibiscus red”. I went ahead and ordered this in the dionysis woc style from fashionphile so cant wait to get it! :smile:

Thanks! I was just wondering if the color had a unique title or if it was just “pink”. Kind of like how some of the red bags at Gucci are called “hibiscus red”. I went ahead and ordered this in the dionysis woc style from fashionphile so cant wait to get it! :smile:
Ah ok. No special name as far as I know. It’s a beautiful bag in all sizes. I have the small size and debated between that and mini. The woc is quite small but still beautiful. I hope you love it! I have received so many compliments the few times I’ve worn mine. Let us know how you like it.

Reactions: Swtshan7
Congratulations! The monogram Dionysus bags are fabulous! I wear my Small Dionysus all the time. You cannot go wrong with either of those colours. The monogram with black suede is very versatile and classic. Actress Margot Robbie also wears that colour.
DAMN!! That's a beauty! Are there any color transfers?? Gonna add one of these to my growing collection *heart eyes

I am totally smitten by this little lady! Gotta admit - it wasn’t love at first sight. I’ve seen the Dionysus line a million times since its release but did not try it on until last week when I was killing time at Schiphol Airport. I tried to resist but couldn’t stop thinking about this cute WOC and finally caved (at a higher price) when I got home. No regrets though... that’s when you know it’s love :love:

Attachments

• 70D40E0C-39CC-45BF-899F-095EA5630F44.jpeg
    70D40E0C-39CC-45BF-899F-095EA5630F44.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 302