The Divine Dionysus Club

I went to check them out in between meetings yesterday and it is a stunning bag. The SA showed me the WOC style in white too and it’s really nice and seems like it would hold a lot too. Not as big obviously but might work. Ugh decisions decisions

Who has the woc style? Does it hold the essentials? I’m not someone who carry’s makeup etc just lip and maybe some hand lotion

I went to check them out in between meetings yesterday and it is a stunning bag. The SA showed me the WOC style in white too and it’s really nice and seems like it would hold a lot too. Not as big obviously but might work. Ugh decisions decisions

Who has the woc style? Does it hold the essentials? I’m not someone who carry’s makeup etc just lip and maybe some hand lotion
Hi, Gucci Wallet on Chain bags are known to be quiet roomy compared to Chanel etc. Check this thread out where someone posted what they carry in their leather WOC.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/gucci-dionysus-woc-all-leather-swarovski-whats-in-my-bag.975878/

Find any of the green? The SA talked me out of the white WOC. Said the leather is different than the Supreme Mini and small etc they are less porous and easy to clean. The woc leather was not and he’s had people with that coming back to complain. So my eyes are on green which isn’t on the Canadian website anymore.

It was a hard choice between the monograms, but I ended up getting the black one :heart:
I love the leather ones too, It's hard to choose between the monogram and the leather ones!
Better would be to get one of each =)

View attachment 4442386 View attachment 4442387
Congratulations! The monogram Dionysus bags are fabulous! I wear my Small Dionysus all the time. You cannot go wrong with either of those colours. The monogram with black suede is very versatile and classic. Actress Margot Robbie also wears that colour.

Attachments

• 402D2FCA-CFB2-4A55-958C-170966DB6DB3.jpeg
    402D2FCA-CFB2-4A55-958C-170966DB6DB3.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 481
  • 43C271A7-6569-4615-94CB-143664486532.jpeg
    43C271A7-6569-4615-94CB-143664486532.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 482
Congratulations! The monogram Dionysus bags are fabulous! I wear my Small Dionysus all the time. You cannot go wrong with either of those colours. The monogram with black suede is very versatile and classic. Actress Margot Robbie also wears that colour.
OMG I love her!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
I'm totally in love with this bag too, so easy going!

all%2Bbeige%2B%252810%2529.png

This bag is my favourite of all my bags. It's so easy to use and looks so good with everything and every colour.

It’s been 4 years since the debut of this style. I own one in beige suede and one in canvas, both size medium. I find this style very chic and classic. But from time to time I ask myself if I want to part with at least one of them as my wardrobe is running out of space. Just want to ask fellow Dionysus owners, do you think this style can stand the test of time, becoming a classic of the house? Do you find the bag hard to up keep, esp the suede ones?