Sooo impatient...!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I ordered my blueberry now 6 days ago but they needed an authorisationnumber for my card which takes 72 hours now the card was declined checked with my bank they didn't understand, so I had to ask hubby if I could use his...:Push:!
Hmmm but it was going to take another 72 hours, after doublechecking with the SA she made a mistake in the adress so that's why it didn't work the first time grhhh finally card went thru this morning but there is a postalstrike :cursing:. I asked for fedex my holidays are getting closer....and I want my bag!!!

I am away for the week-end and not supposed to be next to a computer but being with hubby but I had to steal away to share...let off a bid of steam.

omg i would be having a sh*it attack!!! ahahhhhh! I hope you get it soon, I know I was going crazy over 3 days!!! But once you get it in your hands, all the rest goes out the window!!!

ahh honey, sorry to hear of all your problems, we are supposedly having a postal strike in the UK, but I have been receiving my parcels no problem, so try not to be too upset, I am sure you will get it in time, and just think how much you will appreciate it when it arrives ;)

ahh honey, sorry to hear of all your problems, we are supposedly having a postal strike in the UK, but I have been receiving my parcels no problem, so try not to be too upset, I am sure you will get it in time, and just think how much you will appreciate it when it arrives ;)

Thanks for the encouraging note, dear was supposed to spend a computerfree week-end with hubby and the little one, while away I snagged away to a computer, first thing back home I am on here again, I really need to chill out:wtf:!
My name is cat and I am a purseforumaholic...grhhh have to run before hubby realizes I am on hre again.