Went to Chanel today

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i got to see the new limited edition bag with the pearl chain that detaches. omg it is very cool. It has a gold chain and can be worn so many ways with the pearls- or you can take them off and wear them as a necklace. the SA was so cute and just trying it on every which way. the bag is not me (too small) but i think some thinner, cooler girl than me would so rock it. the price was a little :wtf: but then again you can get a necklace out of it too. lol.

i also got to try on the expandable bag- the one that Jill got that zips open around the sides and bottom. OMG that bag is INCREDIBLE. such a great size and the colors- black, white, red and brown- are all AMAZING. wow. if i hadn't just bought a new bag that would have been mine!

just had to share. i didn't get anything but i love just browsing there.

yes! that one. i am so terrible with names. i didn't get the size but it looked to be about the same size as the medium classic flap- perhaps a bit smaller...

H, did it look like this?

chanel_002.jpg

it's so cute but i would kill myself with all the chains. i would probably get them wrapped around me and not be able to get out of them. LOL