Margot Robbie

Stellar Magazine, July 2019
margot-robbie-for-stellar-magazine-july-2019-2.jpg

Total Film Magazine, August 2019
margot-robbie-in-total-film-magazine-august-2019-2.jpg

source: https://www.hawtcelebs.com

Reactions: FreeSpirit71
the movie was weirdly structured. She has a big role but she did not shine in it like she did playing Tonya Harding.
She was just ok. I don’t think that she captured the essence of Tate, whatsoever, imo.
Perhaps, her role was meant to be more abstract and ethereal?

^Sharon Tate's sister, Debra thought she captured Sharon perfectly.

Debra watched Robbie film the scene from inside the theater—where Tarantino had tucked her to ensure that paparazzi did not see her on set. Because of the distance, Debra could not see Robbie clearly. But through the production headphones she was wearing, she was startled to suddenly hear her sister’s distinctive voice.

“She made me cry because she sounded just like Sharon,” Debra said of Robbie. “The tone in her voice was completely Sharon, and it just touched me so much that big tears [started falling]. The front of my shirt was wet. I actually got to see my sister again...nearly 50 years later.”

Debra is grateful to Tarantino for going to such meticulous lengths to “create a time machine” so that a new generation of moviegoers can experience her sister: “She was so sweet and so kind, intelligent, and lighter than the air in every way...And Margot did a beautiful job at portraying that.”

“She actually touched me in a way that convinced me that she was Sharon. She did such a damn good job that, for me, personally, the visit was a little short. I had Sharon back in front of me again, and it was too short a visit,” she said.

Source: Vanity Fair

is she channeling Sharon Stone with her hair and makeup these days or did she always look this way?

Her look has always been like this. They've just amped it up a little more for the film. Sharon had exaggerated eyelashes/backcombed hair, so her makeup/hair has been changed a little to reflect the era. But it's not far from how she is usually styled.

Reactions: sdkitty