Margot Robbie

He is looking So Good. With that and his success as a producer, I have to wonder if Angie is asking herself if she did the right thing.
She did the right thing for "him", that's for sure!

I think Margot Robbie did well with the essence of Sharon Tate, but no one could have the absolutely gorgeous eyes she had...

you'd never know brad is something like ten years older than Leo
I know - I thought the same thing! Brad is aging quite nicely, despite having been a smoker )don't know if he still is) and don't really know if he lived wild and hard. Now Leo is known for his partying ways, and I don't know if he smokes and drinks a lot - but I don't think I n 10 years he will have aged as well as Brad. He is an incredibly talented actor, so I don't think, if this happens, it will affect his career. A local review here (SF, CA) said this was Brad Pitt's best role. My husband said, "Well that's setting a somewhat low bar. " I kind of agree. But I never will forget what I think was his breakout role, "A River Runs Through It". He was so young and actually I thought the word, beautiful, and it was a fine movie and he was great in it... )JM and my DH's opinion) I think his first movie might have been "Kalifornia" with Juliette Lewis?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know - I thought the same thing! Brad is aging quite nicely, despite having been a smoker )don't know if he still is) and don't really know if he lived wild and hard. Now Leo is known for his partying ways, and I don't know if he smokes and drinks a lot - but I don't think I n 10 years he will have aged as well as Brad. He is an incredibly talented actor, so I don't think, if this happens, it will affect his career. A local review here (SF, CA) said this was Brad Pitt's best role. My husband said, "Well that's setting a somewhat low bar. " I kind of agree. But I never will forget what I think was his breakout role, "A River Runs Through It". He was so young and actually I thought the word, beautiful, and it was a fine movie and he was great in it... )JM and my DH's opinion) I think his first movie might have been "Kalifornia" with Juliette Lewis?
yes, I remember him as being impressive in A River Runs Through It too

Reactions: chessmont

His breakout role was as the hot hitcher in Thelma and Louise.

His first leading role was A River Runs Through It

MARGOT ROBBIE for Architectural Digest, 2019
margot-robbie-for-architectural-digest-2019-1_thumbnail.jpg
margot-robbie-for-architectural-digest-2019-0.jpg

source: https://www.hawtcelebs.com

Margot Robbie & Her LuckyChap Label In Talks For ‘Fools Day’ At New Line
Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Entertainment is in talks to produce Fools Day at New Line, which the Suicide Squad actress is also in negotiations to play a key supporting role in.

The project is based on Cody Blue Snider’s award-winning comedy short Fools Day which New Line acquired some time ago. Snider who co-wrote and directed the short will also direct and co-write the upcoming full-length feature. Shane Snider and Keatyn Lee will also co-write.

Fools Day follows a fourth grade class who plays an innocent April Fools prank on their teacher that accidentally kills her. Convinced they’ll go to prison if anyone finds out, they try to hide her body before a police officer arrives for their anti-drug lesson. Robbie plans to play the teacher. The acclaimed short was honored at over 30 film festivals around the globe.

Bill Migliore, Edward Norton, and John Rickard are producing.

Robbie, Tom Ackerley and Josey McNamara are to produce through LuckyChap Entertainment.

Cody Blue Snider is repped by Verve Talent and Literary Agency, Circle of Confusion and Cohen & Gardner. LuckyChap Entertainment is repped by Management 360, CAA, attorney Jeff Bernstein.

source: https://deadline.com/2019/09/margot-luckychap-fools-day-new-line-1202736011/