Check this out !!! Cool contact lens for big eyes effect

babyslk7

Jun 12, 2006
^Wow that's a seriously awesome idea.

I always get comments that I have the hugest eyes ever. You can't tell cause of my picture but yeah, the comments make me feel like a freak!

Nice!! I've never thought I have small eyes, but people always say I have my mum's asian features or that I look like Bjork, LOL. Might give these a shot!

I have a pair of gray and a pair of hazel color contacts. The hazel ones look nice with asian brown eyes because it's just a few shades lighter than the usual dark brown. It's not freaky looking or abnormal. The gray is a little freaky when you wear them..it makes your eyes look very piercing. I wouldn't recommend the gray contacts to asians because it looks very weird..

^^can you tell a difference?

Never seen those before but they seem to make a difference in the picture of the first link.

I tried to find pictures of my sister to show the difference not the best but here they are. Her natural eye color is hazel. Personally I think they look strange & combined with the heavy eyeliner they look buggie.

without:
20060415025937_2459271901.jpg

With:

VIZL-232.jpg

DlkinVegas, your sister is gorgeous! I agree with you though about the contacts. They do look a little buggy. I've never heard of these contacts before though, so it's definitely interesting.

I think your sister actually looks better without the contacts! OT but is she a model since that first pic looks like a professional one?

The concept is very interesting though - definitley has the potential to rake in the big bucks!