Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Hi everyone! We promised a giveaway and it is here! We are going to be giving away EIGHT $200 gift cards to different tPF members. Entering is super easy, as all it involves posting in this thread. We will be drawing someone randomly every few days until the sale is over.

To Enter: Post in THIS thread!

Qualifying Posts: Share what you ordered or are interested in ordering and include links to those products. Your post with links to the items will count as your entry in that giveaway period. No winners will be repeated, but you can enter in each of the 8 cycles. If you've already posted a post with links to those items, you can bump that up for it to count as an inclusion.

Any post from here forward that contains Nordstrom.com links to Anniversary items you are looking for will be included as entries.

Each winner will have the choice of either a Visa Giftcard or a Nordstrom Giftcard.

Day winners will be announced: July 14, July 17, July 20, July 23, July 26, July 29, July 31, and August 4th. Winners will be announced in this thread and PMd privately to set up the giftcard.

Winner #1: @FunStuff
Winner #2: @WishList986

Reactions: HeatherGrace
Did anyone buy any of the Poppy Finch jewelry? Or does anyone here have any? The reviews seem to be mediocre.

We (my daughter and I) were excited to have snagged the PF bracelet that appeared in the catalogue on Icon day, although our SA had to order it from another store and we had to pick it up last Thursday. First of all it took almost an hour for the store to find the package. When they did, we opened it in front of our SA and it was so tangled up, not on a card or in a box that held it in place - it looked like a dangling earring with lots of tiny pearls. After the SA untangled it, we were all amazed to find it was child sized, a super tiny bracelet, with links so delicate a child would tear them, and a clasp so tiny that no adult (we all tried) could open or close it. Needless to say it was a huge disappointment and we returned it on the spot, but our SA wanted to show it to her manager and the jewelry manager, because it really was sub par merchandise.

Guys. I became really disillusioned with the sale this year pretty early on. I'm not at Icon or Ambassador level so I shopped in store on the 12th and picked up a couple of beauty items...the CT Pillow Talk set and the Supergoop setting spray set. I also found a couple of clothing items but felt the selection was pretty limited. I was hopeful that I could get what I wanted online so I made it back home just in time for the sale to go live for cardholders. Within 15 minutes, my top items were gone in my size. I probably should have just grabbed other sizes for exchange later but I felt so deflated at that point, I kinda lost interest in shopping further that day.
Then my sweet 12 year old chihuahua passed away suddenly on Monday and I forgot all about the sale because I've been pretty devastated over her loss. There seem to be a lot of animal lovers on this thread so I'm sure you understand what I mean. Anyway, I'm back on here trying to catch up because it's giving me a much needed distraction right now. So thanks to everyone who is posting their recommendations and pictures because it's keeping me busy.
My heart fully goes out too you....my fur baby is one of my children in every way that matters...sending hugs and love from a fellow dog mommy

I actually ordered up a size in the Heathered Pearl Circle out of cancellation desperation! I can't say I'm unhappy with the look, if anything it's a tad more slouchy cozy.
If you look up the measurements on QVC they only vary by 1/2 inch between sizes mostly. I was so upset over the larger size that I did all kinds of BFD stalking, lol. I've never been on QVC in my life! It did make me feel brave enough so snagged a Montecito in the sold out Loden colorway in a size up too. Different style so hope it works as well as the Circle did.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/barefo...t_p&sp_source=rakuten&sp_campaign=oGj7akNVsTg
Oh wow, the Montecito must be completely sold out.in all colors...can't find it:sad:
I bought the silvery gray and was considering the loden Montecito when they were marked down 33%- I love it! It is sooo soft and cozy. I was worried about the sleeves being tight since some of the reviews noted that but it is fine with a long sleeve shirt underneath. I wish I had bought the loden as well- the only reason I did not is I bought the NAS long cardi in the olive and thought that was enough. The Montecito is a really nice design- I will watch for it to go on sale again.

BTW, there is an amethyst BFD cardi marked down 50%- I bought one of those as well. It looks like it may have come from a previous NAS because when I received it, it had an anni tag on it with an intervening markdown. It is BN, still in its factory bag. Some do not like the design as it is a little shaggy and boxy but for weekend excursions and around the house, it is fine.

The BFD circle is a beloved BFD design- it is a perennial favorite of the NAS. If you miss out this year, keep the faith it will appear again next NAS.

Oh I forgot about another item I was eyeing...
I was also thinking of grabbing this Sweaty Betty top in blue, but the reviews look mixed... something about the hemline being "different" (and therefore worse, apparently?). There's also a sale today on the SB website where I was considering ordering a couple things, but this particular color isn't available over there. Soooo I wonder if anyone has an opinion?
Quoting my old post and to add feedback - I received this today and I am just not a fan.The color is beautiful, but I feel like it runs a bit small compared to the other SB items I have. It may work as an underlayer but I have a ton of those and $60 is still a lot to spend on something that no one sees! Even though I am between sizes (needing to lose a few lbs due to back injury), I don't want to commit to something that is unflattering!

It looks like they updated the value to $48 - maybe there's a lurker here, lol :smile: I am debating getting these today as well... so pretty!

I also have a Diptyque candle/fragrance set in my cart.... siiiigh, and I was supposed to steer clear of fragrance but they're small and I can use them for travel! I think endless justifications are also in my cart, hahaha
I grabbed the Voluspa set https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/voluspa-classic-candle-duo-48-value/5285753 but not the Diptyque set - not sure I need more teeny tiny candles, and definitely don't need more fragrances! The Voluspa are still "getting ready" but I actually hope they don't ship over the next few days due to the current heatwave - I definitely don't want any melty candles!

Quoting my old post and to add feedback - I received this today and I am just not a fan.The color is beautiful, but I feel like it runs a bit small compared to the other SB items I have. It may work as an underlayer but I have a ton of those and $60 is still a lot to spend on something that no one sees! Even though I am between sizes (needing to lose a few lbs due to back injury), I don't want to commit to something that is unflattering!

I grabbed the Voluspa set https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/voluspa-classic-candle-duo-48-value/5285753 but not the Diptyque set - not sure I need more teeny tiny candles, and definitely don't need more fragrances! The Voluspa are still "getting ready" but I actually hope they don't ship over the next few days due to the current heatwave - I definitely don't want any melty candles!
It seems to work better to have candles shipped to store this time of year. And if there is an issue, you can immediately return. I had 5 Blue Capri candles ruined last NAS when the delivery person left packages in the sun at my doorstep. Or it could be the truck was hot or a combination. But it was a mess.