Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Oh wow! Tyson’s outside of DC. They might get more returns. It was the only one there...waiting for me, lol.

The SA even wrapped it up and put it in a box for me. I didn’t want to take the chance of the rim getting messed up.

I will say I’m pleasantly surprised since it wasn’t on my radar. I hope you find your hat! I know that feeling.

buggiewomma likes this.
  3. Oooh! Sorry I misread and thought you said there were 4 of that one and not the Brixton one :smile:
    So glad you got and love it!

VSOP likes this.
  4. Ahhh nice. So she may know my Personal Shopper/Stylist too.

5. I love that their shipping info is sticking with today as my delivery date when it was still 3 states away half an hour ago :lol: the best part? It's only one item! The rest of my order is still in shipping purgatory, even though customer service assured me my items were in stock.

buggiewomma and Mahatma like this.
  6. #5105 Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Used a double points day and ordered most of the rest of the stuff on my wishlist. Now just debating a couple of the $$$ items. I did throw in one of the new cle de peau lipsticks cause I deserve it right?? :smile:.

Most thrilling purchase of the day? Anklet nylons; got one package earlier and ordered a few more now that I know I like them. I hate wearing shoes without socks, and the knee high ones can get uncomfortable. The anklets are perfect for wearing with dress pants for work.

Answering my own question from earlier—they did immediately credit me double points for the items I bought with my non Nordstrom CC. Since I’m currently still way negative in points from last year’s fiasco, this works out nicely.

7. I managed to place an order for the Chelsea28 cowl neck sweater in oatmeal. Guess we'll see if I get it.

I really need a volunteer to help me weed through all of my purchases. I do not need all of these clothes. I ordered so much leopard, I really do need to return some of it. I'm so unsure about the Good American leopard jeans.

8. I know what you mean about the leopard. I also have a camo problem, but there’s so much bad leopard and camo that I feel the need to buy anytime I see good ones!

9. What are your pros and cons for the good American leopard jeans? Mine are arriving next week. Are they TTS?

10. What are your pros and cons for the good American leopard jeans? Mine are arriving next week. Are they TTS?

11. What are your pros and cons for the good American leopard jeans? Mine are arriving next week. Are they TTS?

12. I will also try it. Thanks for sharing.

13. Received a few packages this week, including one carrying this top by Commando. I love their products and was eager to see how this fit.

Their sizing never seems to be consistent across pieces so I ordered one size up just in case.

I ended up returning both in spite of the fabulous texture and price. The cut around the arm holes was just not flattering.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/commando-butter-crewneck-tee/5257145

14. RhiannonMR likes this.