Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I woke up to emails that more of my orders shipped! My Packable Print Shopper shipped this morning, less than 12 hours after I ordered it. Also, my BFD sweater and more moonlight pjs (navy) are on the way. I did end up ordering some of the similar pjs from target, but I got some more colorful ones with patterns instead of the navy. I plan to compare the quality when they get here (looking like Monday). I considered buying the navy ones at target, but I’ll be honest that I’m not crazy about the pocket on the shirt. The pocket isn’t as noticeable on the more colorful ones I ordered, imo.

I feel like the target navy ones would be fine when I’m wearing a bra with the pjs, but who wants to wear a bra with pjs if they don’t have to? It might not be a big deal for smaller chested women, or younger girls, but I have this fear that with the target pjs the pocket will be like a bullseye drawing eyes to the fact that my boobs are supposed to be up there, but with gravity (and getting older, and having a kid), well...they’re not. LMAO

After hearing about the target PJ dupe, I was curious as well and ordered the navy. It feels about the same quality but the Target top was an inch shorter, and the shorts were the same width but the elastic was looser. I ended up keeping both and will see how they wear. Looks promising though!

After hearing about the target PJ dupe, I was curious as well and ordered the navy. It feels about the same quality but the Target top was an inch shorter, and the shorts were the same width but the elastic was looser. I ended up keeping both and will see how they wear. Looks promising though!
Great to hear! I’m really eager to get mine and try them on. One of the pjs were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but they haven’t even shipped yet so it doesn’t look like that’s happening...

The AG Farrah jeans restocked in limited sizes. I added my size to the bag and tried to check out but it sold out before I could place my order!

ETA - the same thing just happened with the BP lace cami

I think they made a huge Mistake putting it all in one box! My delivery guy rocks and he was like no idea what happened to this
If it was UPS, then I'm not surprised... True, they shouldn't have thrown it all in that box, but I've received much smaller/lighter boxes from other stores that look like that after UPS delivered them (holes/gouges to the sides of the cardboard, tape split, etc.) Idk what goes on at the UPS sorting facilities but they're by far the worst between USPS/FedEx/UPS.

Did anyone get the Converse platforms with the rose gold hardware, and if so how did you like them stylewise?
I did not buy them but they are similar to the ones last year which I did buy. They are very cute and edgy. But they are a little bit on the heavy side compared to the foam bottom sneaks. Just keep that in mind. Otherwise, they are adorable and the rose gold grommets are charming.

Reactions: viba424
I'm worried I won't get my items I ordered on sunday. I accidentally hit order forgetting that my old apt address was still on the account. I immediately called them and told them to change it but the order hasn't shipped and I'm not confident it will ship to the correct address at this point.

Also I really wish they had restocked this skirt: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-corduroy-miniskirt/5177533

Keep an eye on it. You can check it in the order info, and call again if you don't feel sure.

Worst case you can call UPS if they end up sending to your old address. And I have actually had this very same thing happen to me several years ago and nordstrom customer service was able to call UPS and have it corrected.

Reactions: lovemyrescues
It’s the leather one. Pink and red were available.
If you look at previous posts, you will also note that if you hold out, you likely will get this at 50% off. The last time I looked, the black is still available for the NAS price which is a great price for a classic bag. This is a Longchamp cult favorite that is available every sale. For those of us who love the brand (esp. the Made in France pieces), this is a must have. The nylon expandable is also great and always sells out FAST.

Reactions: eleanors36