Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I personally love this smog colour. It is a dark grey with blue undertones. I think it looks so striking against the gold hardware. You sound like you don’t really like it, so definitely return. :smile:
I may try it on with different outfits and see it is a pretty color but I’m also curious to see the other grey color coming.

I personally love this smog colour. It is a dark grey with blue undertones. I think it looks so striking against the gold hardware. You sound like you don’t really like it, so definitely return. :smile:
I really like it, but since I can only get one I think im gonna do the Lou camera in black w silver hardware. I have so many bags w gold hardware so I’m really trying to branch out. I love wearing gold, silver and rose gold jewelry, and like having bags that coordinate when possible. I wish the would start doing bags w rose gold hardware! Thanks for the comparisons!

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
Yes! I want to see it w diff outfits!
I do think smog may now be the winner I’m a jeans and t girl but it also looked good with this dress I’m wearing to a baby shower this weekend.. so seems to work with “summer” clothes as well

Attachments

• C5D0D315-DA0A-4C7A-8951-B4D63256EC0D.jpeg
    C5D0D315-DA0A-4C7A-8951-B4D63256EC0D.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 941
  • A680F979-A4DD-4A6C-96E6-5A539568753B.jpeg
    A680F979-A4DD-4A6C-96E6-5A539568753B.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 938
  • E0BA7C9F-F290-4252-9041-B41B1C246C01.jpeg
    E0BA7C9F-F290-4252-9041-B41B1C246C01.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 938
I think I prob would still prefer the other grey - but that’s not an option w the Lou camera:sad:
I was sending these to one of my friends as well and she preferred the smog as she said it’s more of a color that can be worn all year where black can look harsh. Which is why I think I’m leaning towards smog. But go with what you love and need!

I do think smog may now be the winner I’m a jeans and t girl but it also looked good with this dress I’m wearing to a baby shower this weekend.. so seems to work with “summer” clothes as well
I really do think the Smog Grey is a beautiful colour. I think the other colours Fog & Storm are a lot lighter greys, they are beautiful but might be suspectible to colour transfer more than the Smog would. Smog Grey is amazing because it transitions colour in the light. At night or in low light areas it can look very dark, almost black. I agree, i have a lot of black bags which sometimes i find to harsh to use in Spring or Summer. I think Smog is absolutely amazing for all year round. I really love the aged gold hardware too. :smile: :smile:

I really do think the Smog Grey is a beautiful colour. I think the other colours Fog & Storm are a lot lighter greys, they are beautiful but might be suspectible to colour transfer more than the Smog would. Smog Grey is amazing because it transitions colour in the light. At night or in low light areas it can look very dark, almost black. I agree, i have a lot of black bags which sometimes i find to harsh to use in Spring or Summer. I think Smog is absolutely amazing for all year round. I really love the aged gold hardware too. :smile: :smile:

Great points and well said!