Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Thanks to everyone posting info- im in canada and our sales dates are later here then for you guys unfortunately… on the plus side I’m able to lurk around here and get a sneak peak!! Has anyone seen anything from Thread & supply yet? I missed out on the cozy pullovers from them last year and want to grab one this year! Also wondering about any pieces from madewell? I’ve looked through the thread and only seen a few madewell things… thanks so much in advance!

Thank you- I am so glad I asked and I am sorry it deteriorated. On the same note, I bought a Halogen duster last year (not the one that is at the sale right now- that one has held up pretty well and remained smooth) and it started pilling after 2 wears. I do take the bus and I wear a backpack but otherwise I am extremely careful with my sweaters. It still pilled badly on the back, front and sleeves. I still wear it because I love the color and it is very functional over leggings. But I am sure everyone here realizes a lot of the contemporary clothing does not endure.
Unfortunately most of the Gibson items made of this material don’t seem to hold up well. The only piece I’ve loved was the convertible cardigan that flew off the shelves last year. It’s held up pretty well. I also try to hold off on buying this brand because the price is almost always significantly reduced or you can find them at Rack pretty regularly.