It's my birthday!

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
:party:
Ah, I hate getting older, but I love having a valid reason to go shopping! My bf is giving me some money to go bday shopping so I'm wondering... should I put it towards an epi Alma, or should I buy something small (like a pomme cles) and spend the rest on stuff like clothes? I won't have enough to buy the whole Alma, so I will have to use my own $ as well. What to do?

I think you should buy something small, so that when you use it/see it, you will remember that it was an exclusive pressie for you from your boy...instead of a half-gift from him, if you know what i mean.

And happy, happy birthday to you! :party:

happy birthday jellybebe! go try things on and see what you feel most drawn to. i think you will know when you look at the accessories or bags. the small accessory is a good idea as the ladies above mentioned. it will then be solely from your bf! enjoy your day!! :biggrin:

happy birthday! get the mini lin speedy - it's on ur list!

Silly me, I forgot to update my siggy! I got the Mini Lin Speedy from my mom for my bday last week!

Thanks for the sweet wishes, everyone! I still have 3 hours of class to get through and a ferry ride home before I can hit up LV! I decided to come home, I NEED to go shopping and hang out where home is!

I really really really want the Alma but I am kinda afraid he will freak out and say "Another bag?!?!"