ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Hi there tpfers, I need help with an SO I’m placing for chevre leather. For those who have a b25 in chevre leather, can your sides batwing if you want it to? Meaning can you pill sides out a bit when you are wearing it? Thank you so much in advance.
Yes, the Chevre will soften and the sides can pull like the batwing. I'm actually trying to avoid it by pulling on the straps from time to time.

Reactions: Luvhcv
Super classy!! I am dying for a bag with rose gold hardware. How are u liking the size?
I love the b25 :heart: in the short time i’ve had it it’s become the bag i’ve reached for the most often. It’s the perfect size for me. I thought I was really happy with my b30 until I took home this 25:biggrin: and I am surprised at how many people notice the rose gold hardware.

DBF has silently been following my H obsession for some years and a couple of days ago we were relaxing and somehow we started to talk about slgs and how much he likes H cardcases. The conversation slipped to Bs and I took out some of my bags. He said he thinks the B25 is the best size, anything bigger looks too big in his eyes for everyday use. I have 3 B25s and I love those bags, my black swift phw is my most used bag. He said the perfect one would be black ghw and smooth leather. I immediately started dreaming about a black barenia bag, but since it’s not going to happen I now crave for swift, perhaps jonathan or butler in black? I need to read more about these leathers. Has anyone been offered a B25 ghw swift bag lately?

Originally I craved for this bag for 2 yrs and when I was finally offered it with phw I took it with no regrets, but the craiving has returned, because of my DBFs honest opinion about the perfect bag...

The irony is I got a call 6 months after I bought my swift bag and I was offered the ghw version, but since I already had the same bag in phw I politely declined.

Carried my ebene barenia B25 yesterday [emoji3]

IMG_6986.JPG

DBF has silently been following my H obsession for some years and a couple of days ago we were relaxing and somehow we started to talk about slgs and how much he likes H cardcases. The conversation slipped to Bs and I took out some of my bags. He said he thinks the B25 is the best size, anything bigger looks too big in his eyes for everyday use. I have 3 B25s and I love those bags, my black swift phw is my most used bag. He said the perfect one would be black ghw and smooth leather. I immediately started dreaming about a black barenia bag, but since it’s not going to happen I now crave for swift, perhaps jonathan or butler in black? I need to read more about these leathers. Has anyone been offered a B25 ghw swift bag lately?

Originally I craved for this bag for 2 yrs and when I was finally offered it with phw I took it with no regrets, but the craiving has returned, because of my DBFs honest opinion about the perfect bag...

The irony is I got a call 6 months after I bought my swift bag and I was offered the ghw version, but since I already had the same bag in phw I politely declined.

Carried my ebene barenia B25 yesterday [emoji3]

View attachment 4422148
Wow, I had no idea barenia existed in any color other than fauve. How gorgeous!:heart: I'm still hoping the H fairies will bring a B25 into my life. I love my 30's, but the smaller, efficient size is really appealing to me now. I'm really hoping for swift or barenia!

Reactions: Serva1