ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Wow, I had no idea barenia existed in any color other than fauve. How gorgeous!:heart: I'm still hoping the H fairies will bring a B25 into my life. I love my 30's, but the smaller, efficient size is really appealing to me now. I'm really hoping for swift or barenia!

Hope you find your perfect B25 [emoji3] Barenia has been produced in a few colours but at the moment to my knowledge only available in fauve and ebene. Swift is lovely too, especially in a smaller bag, so luxurious to touch.

I don’t have any experience in the new leathers like jonathan, butler or monsieur. Hoping to find out more...especially of the latter.

Hope you find your perfect B25 [emoji3] Barenia has been produced in a few colours but at the moment to my knowledge only available in fauve and ebene. Swift is lovely too, especially in a smaller bag, so luxurious to touch.

I don’t have any experience in the new leathers like jonathan, butler or monsieur. Hoping to find out more...especially of the latter.
I got a Mosaique 24 a few months ago in monsieur calfskin. I like and have Epsom in certain styles and currently have an Epsom Constance 24. Monsieur is very similar in characteristics to Epsom. Light and hard to scratch. Maintains it’s shape. I’ve had it out in the rain and simply wiped off the rain drops with no ill effects. Too early for me to tell how hard wearing it will be. So if you like Epsom for a Birkin, my guess is you would like Monsieur too.

I got a Mosaique 24 a few months ago in monsieur calfskin. I like and have Epsom in certain styles and currently have an Epsom Constance 24. Monsieur is very similar in characteristics to Epsom. Light and hard to scratch. Maintains it’s shape. I’ve had it out in the rain and simply wiped off the rain drops with no ill effects. Too early for me to tell how hard wearing it will be. So if you like Epsom for a Birkin, my guess is you would like Monsieur too.

Thank you, always interested in finding out more about new leathers. I love heritage leathers, barenia being a definite number one. Will be interesting to see if B25s are going to be produced in any of the ” new leathers ”.

Reactions: DoggieBags
I’ve been waiting to join this club for sooooo long and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better B to get me started. My first B25, in Barenia ebene. I never imagined how much I would adore this size! I’m on the taller side (5’8) and I was so worried that would look silly on me but I honestly think I’m going to part with my Togo B30 and wait for a B25 in the same color combo to come along! Thanks for letting me share

Attachments

• 59973A24-F81F-442F-8D3F-773435CAE3CD.jpeg
    59973A24-F81F-442F-8D3F-773435CAE3CD.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,088
I’ve been waiting to join this club for sooooo long and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better B to get me started. My first B25, in Barenia ebene. I never imagined how much I would adore this size! I’m on the taller side (5’8) and I was so worried that would look silly on me but I honestly think I’m going to part with my Togo B30 and wait for a B25 in the same color combo to come along! Thanks for letting me share
Congratulations! My dream bag as well. Mod shots please

Reactions: GoldFish8
Omg is Barenia ebene back? Did you purchase this from the store?