Chloe Marcie medium or large?

I am 5’5”, medium build and have the medium, which I love. I am a lover of large bags. I have LV Speedy’s in 35, Gucci large horsebit hobo, etc. For me, the bigger, the better. I like bags that stand out. That being said though, the large Marcie was too huge! It looks like a briefcase or a small suitcase. On me, it didn’t look edgy, it looked ridiculous. Go try a medium and large on, if possible, to see the difference. I was disappointed that the large looked so bad on me! [emoji15][emoji33]

Reactions: heidiandchloe
The large doesn’t have a Crossbody strap but the medium does. I’d go with the medium for sure just because if that alone. I have the medium in Black and Tan and love them so much and I’m 5’6”.
Thank you! Another question I have! I can’t decide btwn black and nut! I have the paraty in tan but the nut is lighter.

I’m 5’7 and a US size 12/14 and I think the medium Marcie is perfect the large really is huge :smile: and I personally prefer the Nut colour but I don’t really go for black bags usually so it may be just me ;)

Reactions: muggles
I have both - large and medium.
The large is HUGE. And I miss the crossbody strap. I use the large one when I have to tote files around.
The medium is much more versatile. I have medium Marcie in nut. I just love the colour. :smile:

Reactions: muggles
I own the medium in a couple of colors.It is my most used bag by far. I am 5'10" as well and really want a large. But when I try it on, it just feels too big on me. I'm about 135-140 lbs. I see other women care it and they look great tho. If it's your first/only Marcie, I recommend the medium. You can't go wrong w either Nut or black. I couldn't decide either...I have both!

I own the medium in a couple of colors.It is my most used bag by far. I am 5'10" as well and really want a large. But when I try it on, it just feels too big on me. I'm about 135-140 lbs. I see other women care it and they look great tho. If it's your first/only Marcie, I recommend the medium. You can't go wrong w either Nut or black. I couldn't decide either...I have both!

IMG_3686.jpg
My new Marcie Medium in Tan just arrived! She's perfect and it's just the right size for me at 5'9". I saw the large in store and it was VERY LARGE. I could see the bag getting quite heavy quickly and with no shoulder/cross body options - that was a no go for me. This sits just a hair higher than I prefer cross body - but it still totally works just fine. I just prefer mine to hang a tad lower.

Thank you! Another question I have! I can’t decide btwn black and nut! I have the paraty in tan but the nut is lighter.
The medium is a great choice IMHO. I'm small (5'4") and love the medium with it's long cross-body/shoulder strap.
Re the colour, it depends what other bags you have. I have the black medium Marcie which I love but think the nut is a gorgeous classy doesn't- try-too-hard neutral colour. :tup: