Chloe Marcie medium or large?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help! I am 5’10 and can’t decide btwn the large or medium Marcie. Any pics or advice for me?

2. I am 5’5”, medium build and have the medium, which I love. I am a lover of large bags. I have LV Speedy’s in 35, Gucci large horsebit hobo, etc. For me, the bigger, the better. I like bags that stand out. That being said though, the large Marcie was too huge! It looks like a briefcase or a small suitcase. On me, it didn’t look edgy, it looked ridiculous. Go try a medium and large on, if possible, to see the difference. I was disappointed that the large looked so bad on me! [emoji15][emoji33]

heidiandchloe likes this.
  3. The large doesn’t have a Crossbody strap but the medium does. I’d go with the medium for sure just because if that alone. I have the medium in Black and Tan and love them so much and I’m 5’6”.

4. Thank you! Another question I have! I can’t decide btwn black and nut! I have the paraty in tan but the nut is lighter.

5. The medium Marcie is perfect I also tried the large it’s way too big and I love a big bag
    Also I vote for nut it’s an amazing neutral
    Good luck

6. Medium Marcie is the perfect size imho. I have this size in black and love it!

7. I’m 5’7 and a US size 12/14 and I think the medium Marcie is perfect the large really is huge :smile: and I personally prefer the Nut colour but I don’t really go for black bags usually so it may be just me ;)

muggles likes this.
  8. I have both - large and medium.
    The large is HUGE. And I miss the crossbody strap. I use the large one when I have to tote files around.
    The medium is much more versatile. I have medium Marcie in nut. I just love the colour. :smile:

muggles likes this.
  9. I just got the medium in nut! Great size and color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice